Introducing myself for Connections

• Thread starter Dank.in.Donuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Hey I am opening up dialoge. My name is William and I started a company called Dank-in-Donuts edibles 2013 as a child of Compassionate Use in Florida for Amendment 2 which they completely fucked up as usual but atleast they listened to me and increased appropriations to 5 mill for the DB.
Anyway I am from NJ and my father grew in the 70s on a farm with corn you know 1 row and 1 row for many biker clubs on the east coast he was one of Jersey Devils. I had hooked up with a grower in manteca whom I cant find after I got out of the hospital in 2017 following a full spine epidural abscess. He was my go to for advise since my green thumb is not quite there since I went into Computer Science and Programming rather than the family business but now see much business future in textiles fuel and medicine.
Any connection or advice would be welcomed.
Peace pot microdot
Introducing myself for connections

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey I am opening up dialoge. My name is William and I started a company called Dank-in-Donuts edibles 2013 as a child of Compassionate Use in Florida for Amendment 2 which they completely fucked up as usual but atleast they listened to me and increased appropriations to 5 mill for the DB.
Anyway I am from NJ and my father grew in the 70s on a farm with corn you know 1 row and 1 row for many biker clubs on the east coast he was one of Jersey Devils. I had hooked up with a grower in manteca whom I cant find after I got out of the hospital in 2017 following a full spine epidural abscess. He was my go to for advise since my green thumb is not quite there since I went into Computer Science and Programming rather than the family business but now see much business future in textiles fuel and medicine.
Any connection or advice would be welcomed.
Peace pot microdot View attachment 1114544
Welcome in the fla myself - medical is all fucked up here ! How you get a license for edibles ?

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Yeh it is. Are you looking for an Edibles license? To sell? or Consume?

I read the law a month or so ago and the only thing they fucked up the law probably so it would pass.
These goofs dont realize there is a lot of opportunity here they only see their current wallet and voter base Im speaking about the ones that changed amedment 2 where you could grow 8 plants.
I wrote them some amendments and went to Tally to speak on it Chan 25 in 2014 The needed to up appropriations to atleast 5 mill for Compassionate Use + Medical Patients. I architected the whole thing for the DOH and was in touch with Shannon Hughes the Chief the only thing they listened to was increasing appropriations and the Database shit.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

You know I should because this whole cannabis movement thing is supposed to be about community and ive noticed that getting new strains has been sucked up by corporate greed. I mean how much profit do you need?

Lemons89

Lemons89

Good to know about you a lot of things which seems to be so similar, I can say that I am a student too and sometime I do not catch up much time of learning, and writing homework. on the other hand, I tried essay fixer studyclerk.com/plagiarism-fixer online website after checking the reviews and one of my friends even use the same for their homework and content related. which is one of the nice options and this is how you never put much time into sitting which causes pain.

Top Bottom