Introducing myself to the THC Farmers

• Thread starter Coastal_Method_Cowboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coastal_Method_Cowboy

Coastal_Method_Cowboy

Hello all,

Coastal_Method_Cowboy here. Looking forward to learn from other growers and see how others do things. Knowledge is power and this site seems like a wealth of knowledge. I've been growing commercially for nearly five years in California. Most of that time has been in a nursery with limited flowering experience. My growing style is formed through greenhouse growing which teaches you to be flexible and adaptive. I like to approach things from a data driven perspective and appreciate technical information paired with a credible source. Thanks for getting this far and I look forward to interact with all the growers out there. 🌱

-Coastal_Method_Cowboy

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hello all,

Coastal_Method_Cowboy here. Looking forward to learn from other growers and see how others do things. Knowledge is power and this site seems like a wealth of knowledge. I've been growing commercially for nearly five years in California. Most of that time has been in a nursery with limited flowering experience. My growing style is formed through greenhouse growing which teaches you to be flexible and adaptive. I like to approach things from a data driven perspective and appreciate technical information paired with a credible source. Thanks for getting this far and I look forward to interact with all the growers out there. 🌱

-Coastal_Method_Cowboy
Welcome to the farm cmc is a good place here sound quality people peace ✌️

Top Bottom