Introducing myself ....

• Thread starter MIGrampaUSA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I'm from Michigan where personal grows are legal. If you were to have asked me 30 yrs ago about growing legally, I would have told you I didn't see it in my lifetime.

Here were are though, and this will be my first grow. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as I go. I'll be starting a grow diary soon.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm from Michigan where personal grows are legal. If you were to have asked me 30 yrs ago about growing legally, I would have told you I didn't see it in my lifetime.

Here were are though, and this will be my first grow. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as I go. I'll be starting a grow diary soon.
Welcome to the farm.

AtomicRoostr

AtomicRoostr

Welcome, are you a Troll or yuper? Im a northern troll. Travers city area.

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve got roots and some family around a Detroit suburb, welcome to the farm.

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thanks for the warm welcome. For those who asked, I am in the Lansing area.

I spent a few hours setting things up yesterday. I'm getting closer to starting my grow ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom