Introducing Myself

• Thread starter HighFamOwner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighFamOwner

HighFamOwner

Hello my fellow Cannabis connoisseurs! I go by the name (Yi Wang; YouTube Channel) Mr. C.Higgs . I am the owner of High Fam LLC a cannabis establishment on the east coast that has recently started this year! My company is still in its building phase we are currently looking for "family members" (People willing to work with "High Fam) High Fam is dedicated to the cannabis fashion culture and awareness as well as strain genetics. Ever since my wife had a stroke after having our second child, she has experienced some really harsh symptoms on her road to recovery. My oldest daughter has had 4 open heart surgeries and 2 spinal surgeries. I am very lucky to have them and help them on there journey to a healthy recovery. So I've dedicated my life to finding strains that can target and help relieve some of their symptoms they're experiencing on a daily basis. This isn't my first time connecting to a cannabis community forum. However when I first started talking to people like me it was years ago. So now with me being a lot older and more involved in the cannabis community due to the legality of it on the east coast, I'd love to connect and establish relationships with anyone who is just as passionate as I am! If you would like to share ideas and talk about cannabis related things! I'm all for it!

Homesteader

Homesteader

Welcome Yi! I think you'll find a lot of others with passion for the plant here and I wish you luck with it all. Sounds like you all have been through a lot but hopefully its all getting better with them.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Hello Yi. Great introduction, welcome back.

As poster above Said there are lot of passionate people here.

Do you breed your own kinds or do you source them? Have you found any good strains yet?

3 open heart surgeries sounds like a lot to recover from. Best of luck to you

Top Bottom