Introducing Platinum Swan

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

For the past year or two, I've been breeding my own custom strain. And she's mean to say the least.... I started out by crossing a male Platinum girl scout cookie with a skunk #1. The resulting seed I called platinum girl skunk cookie. I then crossed Platinum girl skunk cookie female with a pinetar kush male. The resulting seed I then crossed with Skunk Berry (one of my favs) then backcrossed that with the pollen from the platinum girl scout cookie. All this has resulted in a Indica dominant hybrid with huge, dense, crystal laden nugs.Int
Introducing platinum swan
Introducing platinum swan 2
Introducing platinum swan 3
Introducing platinum swan 4
Introducing platinum swan 5
Introducing platinum swan 6
Introducing platinum swan 7
Introducing platinum swan 8
Introducing platinum swan 9

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Sweet. If I can find it locally I'll def check it out... Don't get me wrong, it's a good yield I'm sure but just want that little bit extra. Where I've gotta tie the stems so they won't break lol

incogneato

incogneato

Sweet. If I can find it locally I'll def check it out... Don't get me wrong, it's a good yield I'm sure but just want that little bit extra. Where I've gotta tie the stems so they won't break lol
Don't we all brotha lol. I'm about to run a monocrop of some glue next run.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I have a mix going. 2 phenos from last run of starfighter x longbottom leaf, 2 phenos of Dj's gold ( Dj Shorts blueberry x jew gold cut), and 5 phenos of hyperglue (gg#4 x kashmir99)
How's that Jews gold? I've heard good things.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

One bud cut down for testing. Trichs look good and mostly red hairs... Can't wait to try it.
IMG 20171119 233826

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

SMOKE REPORT: well, two small buds on the end of the stem was dry enough to smoke. This isn't a final analysis. After a good cure I will update.
Taste: Woody, earthy, hint of fruity/sweet.
Buzz: Slow onset, Really energized at first, fading into calmness and creativity.
It is slightly harsh as of now but the drying isn't 100% yet.
But so far the test nug is very good!

Top Bottom