Introduction (new here)

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Howdy farm!

I forgot to introduce myself here. I am in a legal state and currently hold a medical card. I have spent the last twenty years designing houses with my pops and running a vinyl decal business. My back has taken a turn for the worse to the point of disability. I can't work any more and am trying to get some social security disability help. I live with absolutely terrible chronic pain. Jesus has been kind enough to bless me with his medicine trees to deal with this pain. Cannabis has helped me tremendously during this trial.

The fact that this herb has been kept from us legally just straight up pisses me off. This plant has kept me off opiate pain pills. I have seen my friends with back problems go down that road and end up with needles in their arms and end up dead or lost in the world or in prison. Cannabis literally has given me quality of life and now I am starting to grow to keep my medicine supplied. I have spent thousands these last few years on dry crap dispensary weed, Enough of that crap!

We had a hemp farm for a couple of years so we got pretty good practice growing cannabis. My back pretty much just gave out with the farm. It is hard work. Well the hemp farm failed and we lost quite a bit of money. The only good thing that came from it was lots of CBD and now I am set up with an indoor grow room and a heated greenhouse. Looking forward to all of this info to learn from this site!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Howdy farm!

I forgot to introduce myself here. I am in a legal state and currently hold a medical card. I have spent the last twenty years designing houses with my pops and running a vinyl decal business. My back has taken a turn for the worse to the point of disability. I can't work any more and am trying to get some social security disability help. I live with absolutely terrible chronic pain. Jesus has been kind enough to bless me with his medicine trees to deal with this pain. Cannabis has helped me tremendously during this trial.

The fact that this herb has been kept from us legally just straight up pisses me off. This plant has kept me off opiate pain pills. I have seen my friends with back problems go down that road and end up with needles in their arms and end up dead or lost in the world or in prison. Cannabis literally has given me quality of life and now I am starting to grow to keep my medicine supplied. I have spent thousands these last few years on dry crap dispensary weed, Enough of that crap!

We had a hemp farm for a couple of years so we got pretty good practice growing cannabis. My back pretty much just gave out with the farm. It is hard work. Well the hemp farm failed and we lost quite a bit of money. The only good thing that came from it was lots of CBD and now I am set up with an indoor grow room and a heated greenhouse. Looking forward to all of this info to learn from this site!
Hi, best of luck recovering,hope it's a temporary back pain issue for you and one day you will wake up and it's subsided.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sorry I missed the op. Welcome to the farm

I think it is cool to hear stories like yours about weeds role in keeping thousands like you and my wife off opiates. Before we started getting good at growing extracting and dosing my wife lived a completely different life. She still doesn’t work outside the home but she is no longer in crisis mode. It’s not a cure but it sure helps live a worthwhile life.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Howdy farm!

Have you ever tried a strain called higgs boson its really good for pain i know i have pain disease of 20+ yrs i have referred it to ppl ever since i discovered it ...

Top Bottom