Introduction

• Thread starter T1ml3uk2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T1ml3uk2

Hi again forgot to say (stoned see lol) well im 38 with jus a few grows under my belt jus returned to growing after a break but this is the 1st group i joined about it so plz be kind ✌✌✌

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi again forgot to say (stoned see lol) well im 38 with jus a few grows under my belt jus returned to growing after a break but this is the 1st group i joined about it so plz be kind ✌✌✌
Welcome to the Farm @T1ml3uk2

T

T1ml3uk2

Thanks guys hope you don't mind the questions straight away but my 1st 3 grows was done with 1 of them bundle deals (tent light) you know the 1's well the ballast i ad was a standard so this time i bought a new ballast much better stays cooler for a lot longer im blabbing again well i lost instructions the question is on the new 1 there a few settings 250w/400w/600w and super lumina??

T

T1ml3uk2

Thanks guys hope you don't mind the questions straight away but my 1st 3 grows was done with 1 of them bundle deals (tent light) you know the 1's well the ballast i ad was a standard so this time i bought a new ballast much better stays cooler for a lot longer im blabbing again well i lost instructions the question is on the new 1 there a few settings 250w/400w/600w and super lumina??
Do not know how settings work

Latest posts

Top Bottom