Inventory check list - anything to add or avoid? Planning to surprise my BFF with her own set up

• Thread starter Tee95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tee95

Tee95

I’m a total newbie to growing but I wanna gift these plants to my bestie of 20 years to help with her scoliosis pains and depression as drs say she’s not bad enough for surgery even though she’s permanently hunched over to one side and without pain relief so I’ve decided to grow her a royal dwarf auto and dance world and I’m gonna order her pain killer XL seeds so for our birthday in February I can gift her the royal dwarf and buy her all the bits she needs for her own grow as a little surprise

Thank you for any help and advice offered 💚

Growing inventory:

• E27 150W 3 wing fan grow light with sun light, blue and red lights
• Fans for airflow
• Digital RH and temperature monitor
• DIY grow box with reflective material
• pH up and down (vitalink)
• Silicon Max (vitalink)
BioBizz indoor try pack
• Water filter jug so she can use the softened water instead of the calcium rich hard water we get here
• pH and moisture monitor (water in the area is an 8-9, it used to be a 13 but after residents complained the local suppliers were forced to fix it due to public health)
• Plant mister pump bottle and humidifier
• Perlite/Clay pebbles
• Bottle of Molasses specifically for Cannabis (NortemBio)
• Root stim powder - seaweed extract
• Box of bone meal mum uses around her houseplants and a bottle of liquid all purpose indoor plant food that’s also for mums houseplants but not sure if it’s suitable for the autos so won’t use until I know but I reckon we should be good with the BioBizz and NortemBio

DankVader75

DankVader75

I'm a newbie myself, but IMO you can get everything done with nutes, a tent, good light, and Fox Farm soil and nutes! I'm having Superior results from a Mars Hydro TS1000 that's right next to a vivosun. I'll try to help however I can

Tee95

Tee95

I'm a newbie myself, but IMO you can get everything done with nutes, a tent, good light, and Fox Farm soil and nutes! I'm having Superior results from a Mars Hydro TS1000 that's right next to a vivosun. I'll try to help however I can
Thank you! I’ve had my eye on the mars hydro lights, in regards to energy bills do they use lots? My bff is kinda in a bad spot money wise lately and can’t even afford to turn her heating on sometimes as she can’t afford it and I know the cold will make her back pain worse so I’ve been wondering if the mars hydro would boost her energy bills as I don’t wanna get her one then she gets a surprise electricity statement >.<

DankVader75

DankVader75

Thank you! I’ve had my eye on the mars hydro lights, in regards to energy bills do they use lots? My bff is kinda in a bad spot money wise lately and can’t even afford to turn her heating on sometimes as she can’t afford it and I know the cold will make her back pain worse so I’ve been wondering if the mars hydro would boost her energy bills as I don’t wanna get her one then she gets a surprise electricity statement >.<
It will fluctuate by season,. BUT in general I'm using LESS electricity now!! LOL I never thought it would be possible, but it's been consistently lower. I'm on a fixed income myself, so I know the struggle! I'd suggest looking at "living" soil. From Everything I've been researching, the upfront cost is greater, but pays off tremendously in savings and growth on the back end! If you're going bigger than a 3x3 grow area, I'd suggest getting the Mars Hydro TS2000. It'll provide a better amount of light... I'm upgrading soon myself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom