Invisible soil dwelling pests? I’m lost

• Thread starter Buttercup726
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buttercup726

Buttercup726

A little background. Been at this for a while. Pretty much experience most of the major pests. Normally would find a solution and deal with it.

So my buds are not stacking/sticking together. The cola which would normally form one solid bud ends up drying up to 4-5 smaller pieces that separate. It has me perplexed. Even before I go to chop it down I can separate the bud but it normally does not do this. It should be one nice decently sized piece.

I’ve even shut down for months and bought new equipment but it’s still happening. No bugs on the foliage. The only thing I can think of is maybe a soil dwelling pest or a virus??

I’ve dealt with root aphids before. I don’t see any at all unless they are micro root aphids. One thing that has been a common theme is fungus gnats. I know for sure the flyers are not root aphid flyers. I’ve seen those before too. I’ve even looked

I left the place dormant for months and still having this problem. I’ve had numerous successful grows prior this.

I use hp pro mix
Advanced nutrients
Temp 75 humidity 50%
lights 2-2.5 feet away from canopy.

Invisible soil dwelling  pests im lost
Invisible soil dwelling  pests im lost 2
Invisible soil dwelling  pests im lost 3
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Try the triple threat beneficial nematodes from arbico organics.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Try using a live worm castings tea a few times in early to mid flower and use epsom salt and garden gypsum instead of calmag for amendment of mag and calcium, they both have sulphur which boosts stickiness and smell.

Top Bottom