Ionic Be Cs?

• Thread starter gimp73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gimp73

gimp73

Is any one still using ionic here? After reading about clear grow selling them selfs and not making the cs line for h2co and not knowing who is making it now. I am thinking of using ionic again. I only used it my first run before Dan hooked me up with the beta version of cs before they even had labels just white jugs with a little sticker on it and have been using it ever since.
I can't really compare my results due to my first run in the uc being overgrown and root issues with dm zone but I had about the same weight And crystals if I remember but it has been 5 or 6 years.
So I wanted to know if others are having the less, same or better results with ionic over cs? I just want to buy local and not have big boxes delivered any more.
Locally I can get ionic, h&g, advanced (stopped using 10 years ago) gh and cutting edge.
Would you use ionic or any other in place of
cs?
Thanks and sorry for the long post.

gimp73

gimp73

Sorry I ment ionic vs cs. I don't know where be came from.

jammie

jammie

love the ionic line. i do 5 gallon dwc buckets and have been using ionic grow, bloom and boost for the last 7 or so years. very ph stable in reverse osmosis water. the plants love it too

DSCN0195
slimjimham

slimjimham

Interesting, I've always been interested in ionic. What's a good recipe for this with ro water?

P

Pimples

I been using ionic grow and bloom forever. 4 tspn per gallon. 650-700 ppm using 500 tds scale. Its got everything....all the minerals. I use it in coir. A good Humic. And a silica. Your good to go

gimp73

gimp73

Day 29 of 12/12 1 foot tall when flipped. Leroy og. Well I went with ionic and am happy that I did. I did start with cc then switched to ionic. There is some tip burn that came on in the beginning but no biggie. My max ppm 500 scale has been 330. It's a bad phone pic with lights on and it looks a lot better, bigger, and more even in person there is shadows in the pic that throws it off.
I used cc nutrients for 5 years or so. I was one of the few that got there test samples before it was for sale or even had a label just a white bottle. I always seemed to have nitrogen toxity with smaller top buds and the claw if I wasn't carefull. It always finished A+ loaded with crystals burned clean but yields were lower @ 1.6 per.
My room looks like it would when I pull but I am only 4 weeks in and I have tops again and no claw.
I am using ro water @ 0 ppm with the ionic bloom, ionic pk boost, calimagic, and some pro-tekt here and there. I am using pool shock instead of uc roots. I have been using it for 3 years now with great results 1/4 tsp per gal and then 1/2 to 1mm per gallon.

Top Bottom