Solved Ipad

• Thread starter Oldsam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldsam

Oldsam

Anybody using their iPad for uploading?
Sort of got away from my pc since I got this it's just awesome,but figuring out the pic uploads noway to
confusing ???? Help

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Sort of got away from my pc since I got this it's just awesome,but figuring out the pic uploads noway to
confusing ???? Help

I use mine for browsing.. Logic said the pic upload uses flash.. Which us iPad users unfortunately do not have.. So we cant upload any photos or even change our avatar.. Which kinda blows cuz i think the ipad 3 takes pretty decent shots.. Their working on an app which would allow us to upload.. hope this helps bro

Peace,
GodZsoN

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
confusing ???? Help

Web apps (like this forum - a web site that you visit) can't access local files via iOS. As GZ mentioned, a native app (meaning downloaded in the app store) is required to upload files via iOS. A native app for the farm would be sweet!

outwest

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
You can not use the ipad to upload photos.

This is nothing todo with thcfarmer, Its how the ipad works.

Dam apple and there ongoing battle with adobe flash!

T

TECK

The only flash enabled browsers for iPad are Cloud Browse and Skyfire. Still, they don't work well. The best solution is to get an Android device and be free from all the crap limitations imposed by Apple.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

The only flash enabled browsers for iPad are Cloud Browse and Skyfire. Still, they don't work well. The best solution is to get an Android device and be free from all the crap limitations imposed by Apple.

I can't even post a comment on my htc amaze powered by android.. So I gave up using my android device.. So I got the 4g iPad and just carry it everywhere like an idiot.. I just use my desktop for any picture..

Oldsam

Oldsam

Ipad2, yeah can't get even my phone to sync it wants to erase all my music but all of my contacts and
music will be deleted it happened with my first phone?
I agree that the apple////adobe glitch is only about pissing rights nothing else,they both have money so
That's not it???
Seems to me this cloud,,,syncing bs is about collection info!!!
Its in the agreement,I bet.
Thanks for the info out I'll look around some of the are intrusive.

Logic yeah no pointing fingers at all it will not work @ bc either think my best bet is look for app,,,more money spent Ohhh well.
Thanks all

Top Bottom