iPhone 6 and uploading pics

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Got my new iPhone today. I've had a galaxy something for the last year plus and it uploaded pics fast. This phone won't upload pics. I've tried several times and it gets the little bars like its gonna upload for a split second then just sits there. That's if it recognizes the chose file button. A few times when i tried to click it it put a cursor there for me to type Anyone else try uploading pics with the 6

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@logic any ideas what we should do about this? Sucks not being able to upload pics. N. I don't have a computer.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sounds like a bug in IOS 8.0 + 8.1 is known for fucking shit up...

what browser did you try and upload with before and it failed???

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Also check the photo settings in your photo it may be set to only allow uploads to a certian place/setting ...

Trying to google the answer here but im finding a shitload of people with the same issue related to ios 8 8.01 and 8.02

Typical bugs for new shit..

btw has yers bent yet????

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok it seems the issue is fixed in 8.02 update... UPDATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems 8.02 is crashing apps tho.....

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I was just using Safari then I downloaded the Google Chrome app and everything works fine except for I did have to allow Google Chrome access to my photos and I don't think I'm going to update until they get everything figured out. I have the iPhone six and I think it came with the 8.0

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah Id be wary of upgrading as well, Was reading facebook will also ask for permission to yer camera roll.. pretty much everything seems to ask for permission cept forums i don't think ios 8 thought about forums when they added the permission feature.

Same issue with dropbox and imgshack... But like i said 8.02 is reported to be buggy as fuck too...

devilrays

devilrays

Let's see how mine does....

coltivatore

coltivatore

dood the iphone 6 takes pretty legit pics has anybody eveer heard of a deccent macro attachtcment for it????

Image1 2
Image2 2
Full.Melt

Full.Melt

@coltivatore ollo clip has them and great quality.my avatar is from using the iphone 5 macro attachment.it has 2 macro,1 wide angle and 1 fisheye all in 1.

coltivatore

coltivatore

@Full.Melt yea thats the one i was looking at online thought it looked legit i think il be givving it a try for sure good looks.

Top Bottom