I have a old iPower 6" exhaust fan and filter in my Gorilla 3' x 3' x 7' 11" tent. I've had it four years or better and it's always been a POS. Noisy China junk. At different rpm points it will bang around and sounds like its going to explode. Not to mention it's huge and heavy and takes up a ton of space in the top of my tent. I thought now is the time to upgrade the exhaust system while I'm upgrading my HLG lighting. The only thing I skimped on when building this setup was the exhaust. I knew it would bite me in the long run. So now it's time to pay the piper. So I ordered a 6" T6 and carbon filter. Not the unit with the Bluetooth controller. I'm going to pull the iPower unit out and setup the new AC Infinity blowing into the carbon filter and set it on top of the tent with just a short bit of 6" flex duct needed. This will free up a ton of space in the top of my tent making the long legged sativas a joy to grow now. The instructions said to use the prefilter sleeve as a liner inside the filter for the config I'm using. Looking at that it becomes apparent that is BS. That will never work right. So I asked the wife if she would sew one end closed on the prefilter thus turning it into a bag filter. Looks like that is going to work great! Slip the bag filter into the carbon filter, put the fan unit in and it all fits together very nicely. Two self tapping screws and near perfection with no bypass for the prefilter and no leaks at the joint.