Iranian Auto Flower vs Guerilla Gold

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quitters

Quitters

Iranian Auto Flower vs Guerilla Gold vs Auto Afghan Clone

would love to here the opinions from those of u whom have experience with both of these strians.

looking for personal grow info on harvest times, uniformity, potency and overall quality ?

B

Bluenoser

I've grown both and they're both good. Iranian Auto is early! Can be harvested in July or any time after. GG comes in in September. Both are potent. Both yield about the same but I'd have to give a slight nod to the Iranian for potency

shaganja

shaganja

I've grown both and they're both good. Iranian Auto is early! Can be harvested in July or any time after. GG comes in in September. Both are potent. Both yield about the same but I'd have to give a slight nod to the Iranian for potency
never did the gold, but we love the iranian in northern michigan. what a fun buzz. different from the normal hybrid buzz. its hard to describe. like a indica with sativa feelings. lol its always done before the dreaded oct rain. shit, your smoking by august!! lol what i think is amazing is the speed. it gets big quick. last year got a pound of one. short and fat. and the flavor is fun. kinda durbanish. there is some anice in there with some pepper, and lemon. its tasty.

shaganja

shaganja

never did the gold, but we love the iranian in northern michigan. what a fun buzz. different from the normal hybrid buzz. its hard to describe. like a indica with sativa feelings. lol its always done before the dreaded oct rain. shit, your smoking by august!! lol what i think is amazing is the speed. it gets big quick. last year got a pound of one. short and fat. and the flavor is fun. kinda durbanish. there is some anice in there with some pepper, and lemon. its tasty.
p.s. if we want anything to survive outside, we cross it to the iranain. got a acapulco gold crossed to it right now.

Top Bottom