Iranian Short Season... Resource Thread ...

• Thread starter digging
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

picture.php

Here are some pics of my Iranian Autoflower. I started it in February and let it veg inside. I put it outside at the end of March. It is the biggest auto I have ever grown. I took clones off of it, but only one survived due to my lack of watering. The surviving clone took off like a rocket though. There were a lot of bud sites and the yield is good. I don't have any specifics about yield because I don't have a balance to weigh the bud. The smell is nice, kind of a skunky spice. When dried the bud smells the same but has hints of lemon and liquorice. I vaped it and the flavor was awesome. Smoking it in my bong was a little longer duration high but the taste was not as nice as it was in the vape. The high is mostly a body high. Kinda couch locks you!
The only real compaint that I have is that this is not a very frosty strain. It is the largest and most potent auto I have ever grown, but it is the least frosty. I think it would be good to cross it with Cannaventure's Jazz Berry Jam or BOG's Sour Bubble to up the resin and add make it even tastier. I bet it would also be neat to cross it with C-99 to add a little more sativa type effects to the high. All in all this is a great strain and I would suggest it to anyone who is interested. The price is a little high but it is well worth it in my opinion.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

That is a beautiful plant and a great tip sir. Have you made any crosses with the IAF?

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I may have to try some of those. I have tried one other strain from Dr. Greenthumb, Chumaluma. It was the first cannabis I had ever grown so most died and the one that survived my lack of care was a male! Beautiful plant though. He seems like a pretty neat guy. Both times I have ordered from him I got came to me quickly and he even gave me 11 seeds instead or the 10 I was expecting.

Top Bottom