Iranian Short Season... Resource Thread ...

• Thread starter digging
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

No problem Jkhan, all is good.

Last week I picked up my 1000 seeds of Iranian Short season, so I am all ready for 2011.

I am really excited to see what this summer brings.

Happy farming to all !!!

if you needed this many why not just go the cloning route and veg inside?

D

digging

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

We are cloning some other strains of the doc's, including the 10 Pure G13 seeds we purchased.

Whaaaaa Hooooooo !!!

Bring on the summer of 2011 !!!!!!

P

primeform

sounds like you have the same shopping list as me. any other strains your gonna rock of his? or any strains OTHER then his your rocking?

D

digging

Primeform, I was wanting his Iranian G13, but he was sold out, so instead he suggested and I purchased his Iranian Chemdog.

Does anyone have expereince or knowledge on his Iranian Chemdog you can share?

P

primeform

i havent found out much info about his Chemdog strains. I am interested in the g13xchem so had the same inquiries. i still dont understand why you would buy 1000 seeds instead of clone. did you not have enough time to make moms or do you think starting with seed is that much better? I guess you would need to veg inside for a month or more with the clone method tho.

D

digging

From what I understand with the Iranian Short Season, yes you can clone them, but as soon as you put them outside, regardless of how big or small they are, they will go right into flower.

So one would have to veg the mothers for what ever amount of time required to produce enough cuttings, and then those cuttings would have to veg for long enough so they were big enough before being put outside to enjoy the nice yield the Iranian Short Season is known for.

Seeds for this strain are the way to go.

I am however going to clone the 10, Pure G13 seeds we purchased from the Doc, when they come of size to take the cuttings.

Hope this info helps Primeform.

P

primeform

it does help alot and hope that you document all of it for us. I will also be purchasing both of these strains from the doc as well. Great minds smoke alike!

P

primeform

Did you get these from him? I think you are the reason he is sold out of auto iranian until april!

D

digging

Yes I got these from the good Doc.

I picked them up in person. Good guy the Doc is !!!

W

wdcf

NORTHONE
Or anyone who can answer please help me!
I searched around on the web, as there was zero info on my usual board ICMAG and you appear to be one of the more knowledgeable growers when it comes to Doc greens Iranian Indica(formerly ISS), anyways I wanted to breed it with another one of my strains to reduce flowering time, because on docs website it says some plants will be done in 45 days......
I will be growing indoors and was wondering if you could comment on the validity of it finishing in 45 days indoors?

Thanks
~WDCF

W

wdcf

I want to breed it with a landrace I got from pakistan, in hopes to reduce the flowering time...I know its an EARLY plant, but how long does it take to flower?

Thanks

W

wdcf

I meant days in flowering..... Dr Greenthumb says 42, does that sound right?

W

wdcf

He just emailed me back saying 42 days to flower indoors....but he could just be trying to sell his product

P

primeform

***8-9 wks flower time depending on how big you want it***

my 4th year growing the strain..

it takes 42 days outdoors before it STARTS to flower

Where did this strain come from and why is Doc the only one thats worked with it? I thought it was a pretty new strain didnt know its been around for 4 years already. thanks for all the info northone.

Top Bottom