• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I don't know if here or the Sweet Zombie thread is more appropriate since you wanted to move here, but I wanted to add to the positive reviews your people have been giving the strain by saying that my brother-in-law also very much enjoys it. He is pretty sensitive to any weed that makes him a bit jumpy or edgy/anxious, and the Sweet Zombie has none of that while also not knocking him unconscious immediately. Smells good, tastes good. Everything about it is good, even if maybe he would like a slightly stronger high.

Corroborates a lot of what we have already seen re: discussion, but just thought I would share since his is an independent voice.

sshz

sshz

Pretty much what I've said........ not the strongest but hits the mark on taste, smell, interesting varied high, etc. I'm thinking going to 11 weeks with more amber would probably improve the overall potency. Add in the yield and stability of the strain, it was well worth doing but I probably wouldn't do it a third time.

Madmax

Madmax

I havnt grown the seeds you gave me yet sshz.i hope they grow better than the ones from seedsman.ones okay but another has gone all lanky..im sure you never had this phenotype.bout 110cm with only 5 nodes just about to bud 3 weeks in flower room..the other is short stocky simialr to yours..its like they have been inbred and gotten smaller..

Hope the bebop pull through.keen to see how they go..

sshz

sshz

I've been nursing them alot, going in hourly and helping them shead there shells, which have been resistant to fall off. I've had to remove almost 20 shells in all. So instead of soaking up the photons, they are fighting to break out of the shell. I should have scuffed them a bit I guess, but who's to know? Right now, they just don't seem healthy and I'll make a final decision tomorrow night. Normally, I'd just scrap the grow and move on- they have 24 hours to show me something. I want to see seeds that want to live and grow like it.

My 74 year old cousin in Fla sent me a quick email tonight, "Love It"....... he's easily pleased though. LOL Regarding my cousin Larry, just between us- his wife of some 40+ years just got up one day a few months ago and moved in with a guy like 17 years younger. She also racked up $64K in charge card debt before she left. He hasn't heard one word from her since. WOW!

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Hey have you considered adding a UVB light for the last 2 weeks of flower? Using the one from California Lightworks has shown serious improvement on potency and trich production. Couldn't imagine being without it now.

Madmax

Madmax

I've been nursing them alot, going in hourly and helping them shead there shells, which have been resistant to fall off. I've had to remove almost 20 shells in all. So instead of soaking up the photons, they are fighting to break out of the shell. I should have scuffed them a bit I guess, but who's to know? Right now, they just don't seem healthy and I'll make a final decision tomorrow night. Normally, I'd just scrap the grow and move on- they have 24 hours to show me something. I want to see seeds that want to live and grow like it.

My 74 year old cousin in Fla sent me a quick email tonight, "Love It"....... he's easily pleased though. LOL Regarding my cousin Larry, just between us- his wife of some 40+ years just got up one day a few months ago and moved in with a guy like 17 years younger. She also racked up $64K in charge card debt before she left. He hasn't heard one word from her since. WOW!
Just like that the bitch..poor Larry.i think theres seed soaker stuff you can buy.but i gather this is a first for you and will most likely never happen again.when ive gone by others planting sideways in soil.half come up with helmuts stuck and with the sheath too.so ive gone back to my tried and true method of planting seed with taproot up 6-7mm beneath soil on an angle ....like this..it pulls helmut off pretty good.over 30 yrs doing it like this with like a 99% strike rate..😉
20210119 194809

sshz

sshz

Hey have you considered adding a UVB light for the last 2 weeks of flower? Using the one from California Lightworks has shown serious improvement on potency and trich production. Couldn't imagine being without it now.

We’ve been all thru this in previous threads..........I think in the Orange Gasm thread. It will be added.

sshz

sshz

Just like that the bitch..poor Larry.i think theres seed soaker stuff you can buy.but i gather this is a first for you and will most likely never happen again.when ive gone by others planting sideways in soil.half come up with helmuts stuck and with the sheath too.so ive gone back to my tried and true method of planting seed with taproot up 6-7mm beneath soil on an angle ....like this..it pulls helmut off pretty good.over 30 yrs doing it like this with like a 99% strike rate..😉View attachment 1080945

This is a rarity........ I never seem to run i to it much. A little bit of matchbox scuffing usually eliminates the issue. I’m about to check on the room now.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Finished the orange-gasm thread (67 pages I believe) last week while at work, just finished the zombie and ended up here. I had to register to comment Ive loved how thorough your threads are.

Keep it up, im subscribed! And hope to get into the next contest!

sshz

sshz

As always, thanks.

I’ve decided to yank the sprouts and start over with the Ethos “Candy Store”.......I could have probably made A go of it but about 25% of the sprouts were under-sized, struggling with purple stems- probably not enough Cal/Mag early on. The Candy’s are started, and I’ll just start another thread with those. Disappointing to take the $250 seed hit, but it happens and in the long run, I’m sure it’s the right thing to do if I want a healthy crop with high yield.

Look for a new thread I’ll start later today........and the sooner we forget about this monstrosity, the better.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
As always, thanks.

I’ve decided to yank the sprouts and start over with the Ethos “Candy Store”.......I could have probably made A go of it but about 25% of the sprouts were under-sized, struggling with purple stems- probably not enough Cal/Mag early on. The Candy’s are started, and I’ll just start another thread with those. Disappointing to take the $250 seed hit, but it happens and in the long run, I’m sure it’s the right thing to do if I want a healthy crop with high yield.

Look for a new thread I’ll start later today........and the sooner we forget about this monstrosity, the better.
Maybe you could have caught up, but i think i would do the same thing in your shoes.

sshz

sshz

And I just ordered those UV-B lights mentioned above. They are on sale, then use code USA10 for another 10% off. The fixtures are better quality than those I’m finding elsewhere so I pulled the trigger. So my Phresh filter arrives tomorrow, and these will get here next week.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
And I just ordered those UV-B lights mentioned above. They are on sale, then use code USA10 for another 10% off. The fixtures are better quality than those I’m finding elsewhere so I pulled the trigger. So my Phresh filter arrives tomorrow, and these will get here next week.
Three feet above the canopy! Those things must be powerful.

sshz

sshz

$207 FOR 2 UV-B lights delivered, which is better than I've seen for this quality. Most of the fixtures at other places are crap. They get very good reviews too, with excellent results. Auqa Man and I were just discussing them again a few nights ago, I was just waiting to find the right ones.

And a shout out to TheBioMaster for the recommendation!

sshz

sshz

A new thread has been started......see you over there.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

As always, thanks.

That's too bad. I have a few Bebop girls in my tent now. They are vigorous. When I crunched a stem, still in veg, the stanky aroma was great. I have high hopes.

There was one plant in my current grow that I removed the seed shell from. I don't recall which it was (I have 4 strains going). Could have been Bebop, from what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom