Yea, that's what I've been doing also since we talked. Here's how I've been doing it. (is this too much?) some of the one's along the edges and the smaller ones don't get hit quite as much, but I'm really dialing them down as much as I can, as long as the plant seems to handle it. It's really making them soak up a bunch more water, and I can tell in the size that there going to do much better than the parents, so that could be genetics I've changed, but the technique is helping for sure.IMO little bit of light stress with low RH. But its about what you want to see. You know your maxing em out bit still not bleaching or harming them. That response is a plants way to reduce light capture. But like I say not necessarily a bad thing. I like to see that on the top few sets of leaves to know I'm pushing them to what they can handle. With a slightly higher RH I found I can get away with a little more light. But thats just my opinion. @sshz may see it differently
What's the reverse osmosis device got to do with it? Please elaborate on that a little please.I believe the reason for the tacoing is 2-fold............ one is genetics, since Rasta Jeff said it's common at the end with this strain and 2) lack of Cal/Mag since I use a reverse osmosis device. It's not a worry though, with a short time to go.
I'll vote for the zombie also, LOL, the disclaimer is funny, I must have missed some drama.Let the apocalypse begin.... zombie
Notice how I did my part safe posting lol.
Disclaimer for the record I have no position nor feel like debating any positions on masks... it was meant to be humorous.
Got it, mine are obviously heading along that continuum also. I added thing like bone meal and Dolomite Lime . I probably just need to adjust my amendment ratio's during the mixing process in the future, but it might always be a problem, who knows. The purpling stems and leaf certain shows it clearly is an issue.Water out of the tap aluminum, arsenic, copper, iron, lead, pesticides, herbicides, uranium, and more normally has a bunch of things in it, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper and a bunch of nasty's like aluminum, arsenic, pesticides, herbicides, uranium, etc., etc............ a normal reverse osmosis device (mine has 4 stages) does a good job of stripping all these out of the water. My pre-device water has a ppm of around 240, after the device it comes out around 10-20 ppm.
So tap water will have some Cal/Mag in it, but not after running it thru the device. My plants are showing more Cal/Mag deficiencies now because it's being stripped out of the water I'm watering with and I'm not adding any of that the last 2 weeks. People who use these devices normally have to add 5-10ml per gallon of Cal/Mag to ward off any deficiencies like tacoing.
Holy crap. Hope you are wrong on the buzz!With 4 days into drying the 1st plant, I trimmed it up today to remove a lot of stem to help the process along. Right now it weighs 5 oz, 6 grams trimmed. So, even if I lose another oz in drying (which I won't), it will be over 4 oz weight for the 1st plant when it's ready. The room yield may be a show stopper in the end. I'll keep reporting on it as it continues to dry.
I suspect in the end- it will exhibit great yield and ease of growth, but no orange and a weak sativa buzz.