Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Moshmen 37.5

Dr. Green 50

BurnzYz 54.5

TheShortAn 62

You guys should be guessing EVEN numbers (no 1/2 points) because if you hit it exactly, I'll wow you will some extra seeds. I'll let you drop the 1/2 points if you wish.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Moshmen 37.5

Dr. Green 50

BurnzYz 54.5

TheShortAn 62

You guys should be guessing EVEN numbers (no 1/2 points) because if you hit it exactly, I'll wow you will some extra seeds. I'll let you drop the 1/2 points if you wish.

One team goes up big early and hangs on vs a furious comeback from other team.

sshz

sshz

Moshmen 37.5

Cracken 46

Dr. Green 50

Tomatoes 44

BurnzYz 54

TheShortAn 62

Milson 76

sshz

sshz

Here's the extra freebies if any of you nail the correct total............

IMG 0235

Growingfather

Growingfather

Followed along the whole way ur orangegasm numbers r amazing congrats on that man. Just got the 1700e as well it’s an amazing light. FYI I heard gavitaS putting out another new light 2 quarter of next year ....smh Reminds me of cellphones ... anyways great job and will continue to follow
...oh and put me down for 48.5

sshz

sshz

Moshmen 37.5

Cracken 46

Dr. Green 50

Tomatoes 44

GrowingDad 48.5

BurnzYz 54

TheShortAn 62

Milson 76

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Followed along the whole way ur orangegasm numbers r amazing congrats on that man. Just got the 1700e as well it’s an amazing light. FYI I heard gavitaS putting out another new light 2 quarter of next year ....smh Reminds me of cellphones ... anyways great job and will continue to follow
...oh and put me down for 48.5
That’s probably why there is 0 Stock of the 1700e. Busy designing and manufacturing the new light haha.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Sooner or later I’ll be able to source local. Once everyone starts hoping on the new light bandwagon. 🤣🤣 I’m in no rush. These cobs are working great thus far.

sshz

sshz

GrowingFather and Moshmen may want to to consider dropping their 1/2 points to have a chance of nailing the total tonight to win the extra seeds....you have til kickoff to change you mind. Either way, I'll post the winners after the game.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
GrowingFather and Moshmen may want to to consider dropping their 1/2 points to have a chance of nailing the total tonight to win the extra seeds....you have til kickoff to change you mind. Either way, I'll post the winners after the game.
Come on, touchdowns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom