Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Moshmen 37.5

Cracken 46

Dr. Green 50

Tomatoes 44

GrowingDad 48

BurnzYz 54

TheShortAn 62

Milson 76

sshz

sshz

Don’t expect major change in these Gavita LED’s if they do come out with a newer version next year...... the changes last time between the 1650’s and 1700‘s were minimal. My only suggestion would be a built in dimmer switch, instead of having to buy the 2 additional pieces of equipment.

sshz

sshz

Burnz, I'm emptying my seed bank for you......LOL

Burnz and GrowFather message me your info and I'll try and get them mailed tomorrow.

Made the game a lot more interesting than it actually was!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Burnz, I'm emptying my seed bank for you......LOL

Burnz and GrowFather message me your info and I'll try and get them mailed tomorrow.

Made the game a lot more interesting than it actually was!
Crazy shit. Thanks for making the game that much more interesting.

sshz

sshz

Growingfather...........message me your info if you want them sent tomorrow.

Growingfather

Growingfather

Message sent still can’t believe u called it on the money. Maybe u have a talent for making sports predictions , vegas would love to have ya

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Message sent still can’t believe u called it on the money. Maybe u have a talent for making sports predictions , vegas would love to have ya
Lol. I’ll be headed that way soon enough. I’ve made a pretty penny sports betting over the years. My Pops banks on horse race betting. Enjoy your seeds brotha.

Growingfather

Growingfather

Lol. I’ll be headed that way soon enough. I’ve made a pretty penny sports betting over the years. My Pops banks on horse race betting. Enjoy your seeds brotha.
U too bro u have some really nice keepers in there (I’m eyeing the Gogi og cross lol)

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
U too bro u have some really nice keepers in there (I’m eyeing the Gogi og cross lol)
Oh yeah bro. After doing to research on those beans..... wow.. definitely some keeper packs. Again, sshz thank you for your generosity. I’ll pay it forward with a giveaway of my own toward the end of my current grow over on my thread. I’ve got a small seed stash myself.
BurnZ

Growingfather

Growingfather

So I was lucky enough to have been blessed with a sample of the “orangegasm” along with my winnings lol.....thank u @sshz for that by the way. The first thing I noticed when I removed it from the bag was the distinct tangerine smell. It smelled exactly like my hands after I peel tangerines for my kids. The smoke was smooth and the ash was soooo white. The taste was tangy and sweet to me. I only smoked half a joint but it felt like a heavy Sativa. I could definitely see this as a daytime smoke as long as u keep active but once I sat down to watch some tv, there was no getting up.... lol. I recently harvested my current crop and I see my self reaching for the orangegasm before anything. Ive been following this thread since day 1 and am so glad I got to try it. This stuff definitely belongs in dispensaries or people in dispensaries have to learn to grow like sshz . Thanks again and will continue to follow along

Moshmen

Moshmen

I knew I was way off ! Lol thanx for asking though shifting to the sweet zombie let’s see the gravitas grow one more time! Lol great work sshz ! Glad to see there are still growers that take pride in there product!

SdDawg

SdDawg

4 pic's for the room layout........just 1 side though.
Pic 1 is the top of one of the LED lights.
Pic 2 is the bottom looking up at one f the lights.
Pic 3 are 12 pots under each light.
Pic 4 is the exhaust system with the Big Blue Ozone hooked up to it.View attachment 980040View attachment 980041View attachment 980042View attachment 980043

4 pic's for the room layout........just 1 side though.
Pic 1 is the top of one of the LED lights.
Pic 2 is the bottom looking up at one f the lights.
Pic 3 are 12 pots under each light.
Pic 4 is the exhaust system with the Big Blue Ozone hooked up to it.View attachment 980040View attachment 980041View attachment 980042View attachment 980043

How many chips on each bar? White vs red? Thank you!

sshz

sshz

There's over 3300 diodes total on the light.....if you think I'm going to count these out for you, you're nuts. LOL

But by memory (and I'm probably wrong), I think there's 64 red total, 8 per bar and the rest are white. Check www.gavita.com, maybe the info can be found there or contact their customer service.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@sshz are you continuing under this thread or starting a new one next grow. If a new one please tag me. If I'm missing something I have kinda been absent lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom