Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@sshz are you continuing under this thread or starting a new one next grow. If a new one please tag me. If I'm missing something I have kinda been absent lately.

sshz

sshz

OK, I'm ready to get at it later today, feeling refreshed after some time off posting.

I've gotten 4 GREAT reviews on the Orange Gasm, I probably was totally wrong with my evaluation. Even my toughest evaluators said the comments have been raving, and almost all have mentioned some citrus or tangerine. LOL I already have my eyes on another Irie Seeds strain, more on that later on. Everyone has also mentioned how sticky AND smelly it turned out.

No more about the Orange Gasm, you all get the idea. Onto the "Zombie" moving forward.........

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Jedimind67

Jedimind67

With 4 days into drying the 1st plant, I trimmed it up today to remove a lot of stem to help the process along. Right now it weighs 5 oz, 6 grams trimmed. So, even if I lose another oz in drying (which I won't), it will be over 4 oz weight for the 1st plant when it's ready. The room yield may be a show stopper in the end. I'll keep reporting on it as it continues to dry.

I suspect in the end- it will exhibit great yield and ease of growth, but no orange and a weak sativa buzz.
U lose 75% usually

visajoe1

visajoe1

Lol. I’ll be headed that way soon enough. I’ve made a pretty penny sports betting over the years. My Pops banks on horse race betting. Enjoy your seeds brotha.
what is your strongest sport? i been dabbling for a few years but got serious this NBA season, finished 54.5%. Not great, but in the black. Looking forward to improving this year. NFL is tough, I tread lightly there with sides and totals, and I've taken an interest in INT props, 34-17 last 4 weeks.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
what is your strongest sport? i been dabbling for a few years but got serious this NBA season, finished 54.5%. Not great, but in the black. Looking forward to improving this year. NFL is tough, I tread lightly there with sides and totals, and I've taken an interest in INT props, 34-17 last 4 weeks.
I’ve made the most money betting on baseball. I’ve followed baseball most my life and follow it closely. The biggest I hit was a 7 team parlay. $5 bet won be close to 5k. Always gotta throw a couple upsets in there to walk away with any money worth your time. But then again, it all comes down to luck haha. Never been into the nba. I dabbled here and there betting on nfl.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I’ve made the most money betting on baseball. I’ve followed baseball most my life and follow it closely. The biggest I hit was a 7 team parlay. $5 bet won be close to 5k. Always gotta throw a couple upsets in there to walk away with any money worth your time. But then again, it all comes down to luck haha. Never been into the nba. I dabbled here and there betting on nfl.

I'd be interested to learn anything you're willing to share next season. I have CFB and NFL models that I plan to copy for MLB and NBA for 2021. Thats a fun parlay, nice hit. My biggest hit is actually in poker years ago when online poker was big, $50 tourney, got 2nd place paid little over 12k. Lets bust the books!!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
My biggest hit was on Breeders Cup day, 3 years ago, a $13k up day on numerous long shots........ we need to have a sports handicapping thread!
Getting drunk at a race track and either losing or winning a few hundred bucks is really a great time.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
My biggest hit was on Breeders Cup day, 3 years ago, a $13k up day on numerous long shots........ we need to have a sports handicapping thread!
Hahah for real. I get pretty damn lucky on the slots too. 11k this year.

sshz

sshz

Getting drunk at a race track and either losing or winning a few hundred bucks is really a great time.

I love hanging at the track.........I have Laurel and Rosecroft each about 1/2 hour away. But today, there's TVG, Xpressbet and others that make it soooooo damn easy to play a bet. Maryland just approved legal sports betting for 2021 so no more off-shore betting accounts for me!

Bdmack

Bdmack

A proven gummie recipe....... these are very potent so go slow initially

Ingredients and supplies...........

1. 1 metal bowl and pot to use as a double boiler
2. silicone candy molds (one batch can make 30-45 gummies so have enough)
3. about 10-12 oz of coconut oil
4. 2-3 oz of well dried and cleaned pot (buds, shake, trimmings)
5. 1/2 cup of water
6. 1/3 cup of infused coconut oil
7. 1 large box of jello (not sugar free)
8. 1 box of Gelatin (4 packets in a box)

Easy, peazy............. melt the coconut oil in the double boiler, then add pot to oil and stir often. Make sure metal pot on burner does not run out of boiling water, just keep adding it when low. Stir mixture occasionally, let it slowly cook for 3-4 hours, the longer the better. All the resin will melt into the oil, turning it green. When done, strain pot and save oil to use in above recipe. Keep the extra in the fridge and it will stay fresh for up to a year.

Then, add 1/2 cup of water to jello and boil for around 3 minutes, keep stirring it. Add gelatin packets to mix (I melt them first with a little hot water, then add to boiling jello). Reduce heat to just above medium and stir for another 1-2 minutes. Then add the infused oil, stirring really well for another 1-2 minutes. It's important to make sure oil is incorporated well into the mix or it will separate from the jello in the molds. The jello will start to turn a darker color, that's when I know it's done and ready to pour into molds. In a few minutes they will start to harden, then put in the fridge for an hour or two. When rubbery, I remove them from the molds and put in a container which stays in the fridge.

Careful as the jello and oil mix is burning hot when pouring into the molds. When eaten, it will take about 30-45 minutes for full effects to hit depending on how much you have in your stomach. You can also melt a gummie in a cup of tea and drink it instead.

If you get too high, eating a little snack seems to bring me back to earth, but expect a full on body slam and sleep not long after. Any questions, just ask.
Thanks!! This is a great thread. Lots of learning here Came over after spending a week getting caught up on one of Aquaman's threads. Lots of great nuggets there as well.

Edit: removing decarb question.

Bdmack

Bdmack

I do... thats why all my stuff is already decarbed. I seen the cook for 3 hrs so I was wondering if he was including the decarb with that. Kinda seems like he is for the moat part. So I may get away with less heat on the jello is kinda why I was curious. I'll have to play with it. I always use cheescloth to strain as I find its works best.
I should have read down a few posts before I asked the same question! Thanks Aqua

NrthTaylor

NrthTaylor

If your looking for someone to roll around in those buds and report back let me know.

Seriously though I'm kinda surprised there are no colognes or perfumes yet. I know skunk #1 may not sound like something you wanna spray on yourself then head to the bar but no joke I smell a nice cured bud and its instantly poking my head around like oh my God that smells so good.

Even just from a gimmick marketing prospective how has this not happened?

Now I'm wondering if I should delete this post and get to work lol.

My dad used to grow when I was kid. Purely for profit, he's not a smoker. It was all business. He had the same idea, couldn't get anyone to bite on the idea lol. I honestly thought it would be a hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom