Irish Boy's 2011 Spectra Led Grow (Revenge Of Casey Jones)

• Thread starter IrishBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProblemChild760

yooo whaddup irsih!!! hows it been man? see your still having problems, well seeing how problem is my first name... i've been looking at your pix and have questions, is this a cheapo e-bay tent? if not, have fou finished a grow in this tent? the reason i ask these questions is because it looks so similar to the problem i had when i was using the LED remember? well later on after returning the LED to mike, the problem continued well it wasnt the Light, nutes, medium, lockout or nothing like that.. it was the tent off gassing and killing the plant and it seems like this problem continues so that just my guess.. get rid of the tent and build a home made tent with wood frames and black and white poly, i made a sick double decker 4x4x4 on bottom for veg 4x4x3 on top for mothers, since i trashed the tent my shit has been prime everythings green as fuck bro...heres a visual
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/DSCF9909.jpg

hope any of this info helps bro, ill be over here dude so come by and check me out !

im telling you tho bro i bet you anything its the tent, it cost me just as much to build this as that tent, the front is sealed with two layers of poly stuck to the frame with industial adhesive velcro so no light leak all you have to do is make your own vents,thats simple.. get you plants out of that deathbox homie..

321abc

thanks bro, trying to do my best but this Root Organic soil really hurt my girls with 5.3PH out the bag and the whole bag was full of gnats. never again ill use that stuff.
Credit where it is deserved brother. Have you considered running a sterile RDWC system like the UC? I would love to see you in the UC section pimping out the LED's!!!

I

IrishBoy

yooo whaddup irsih!!! hows it been man? see your still having problems, well seeing how problem is my first name... i've been looking at your pix and have questions, is this a cheapo e-bay tent? if not, have fou finished a grow in this tent? the reason i ask these questions is because it looks so similar to the problem i had when i was using the LED remember? well later on after returning the LED to mike, the problem continued well it wasnt the Light, nutes, medium, lockout or nothing like that.. it was the tent off gassing and killing the plant and it seems like this problem continues so that just my guess.. get rid of the tent and build a home made tent with wood frames and black and white poly, i made a sick double decker 4x4x4 on bottom for veg 4x4x3 on top for mothers, since i trashed the tent my shit has been prime everythings green as fuck bro...heres a visual
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/DSCF9909.jpg

hope any of this info helps bro, ill be over here dude so come by and check me out !

im telling you tho bro i bet you anything its the tent, it cost me just as much to build this as that tent, the front is sealed with two layers of poly stuck to the frame with industial adhesive velcro so no light leak all you have to do is make your own vents,thats simple.. get you plants out of that deathbox homie..

bro i was thinking the same thing, all my trouble has been in that tent.. i do know my PH is real bad out of the bag for sure.. but the tent is a GrowLab and that should be the case like with the older tents back in the day. bro ive been thinking WTF can it bee something in the room? i have some plastic vents i made and thats all i can think of? but i do think its the PH since the run off is 5.3 in soil..

glad to see you over here, thought i would see you again since i am not at the other place anymore.
Credit where it is deserved brother. Have you considered running a sterile RDWC system like the UC? I would love to see you in the UC section pimping out the LED's!!!
ya ive wanted to run that system but 1 its allot of money i would have to build one and i would need a water chiller because it gets 105F+ over here, this grow right now will hit 105F like it did last year. i have been looking into flood and drain though and thinking of a good system with that when it cools..

P

ProblemChild760

bro i was thinking the same thing, all my trouble has been in that tent.. i do know my PH is real bad out of the bag for sure.. but the tent is a GrowLab and that should be the case like with the older tents back in the day. bro ive been thinking WTF can it bee something in the room? i have some plastic vents i made and thats all i can think of? but i do think its the PH since the run off is 5.3 in soil..

glad to see you over here, thought i would see you again since i am not at the other place anymore.

ya ive wanted to run that system but 1 its allot of money i would have to build one and i would need a water chiller because it gets 105F+ over here, this grow right now will hit 105F like it did last year. i have been looking into flood and drain though and thinking of a good system with that when it cools..

anything you can think of that could be causing off gassing get it out of there, but my guess if you havent finished a grow in the tent then get the tent out man.. its either the paint from the poles or just the plain old plastic reflective material thats causing it.. just by the looks of the plants man i can even show you pics from another persons grow who had the same shizer with the tent, stop racking your brain over what it can be, when i bet 99% its the tent, especially if you have other grows in the house that are fine...

really man i thought that was your home forum? what happended over there?

I

IrishBoy

anything you can think of that could be causing off gassing get it out of there, but my guess if you havent finished a grow in the tent then get the tent out man.. its either the paint from the poles or just the plain old plastic reflective material thats causing it.. just by the looks of the plants man i can even show you pics from another persons grow who had the same shizer with the tent, stop racking your brain over what it can be, when i bet 99% its the tent, especially if you have other grows in the house that are fine...

ya i will start my next girls in the other room and move these ones their also. i really think its PH issues though and thats the sings of things also. i have one grow make it until week 5 of flowering healthy as heck, then i think the dolomite lime wore off and the PH dropped again. in all fair ive been messing around with different soils all of those grows, i am going back to peat moss mediums now on.. but will put new girls in the big room ive always used. these girls not have a ton of gnats from the roots soil so i want to keep them their for now until i get ride them. please post some pics if its not too much trouble as ive never seen that before but only heard about it. a pic will help big time. ill have to do some digging but ill figer things out i might have a idea on somthing and ill look threw my pics to see if thats the case.

ya bro things didnt work out over their it became BS and drama and i did like how i was getting accused of stuff and how i was talked down to and told i couldnt post other places.. i wont be at a place like that, so thats why i am not their and my threads names are changed. all kinds of people got banned and we all els where on the web.

P

ProblemChild760

ya i will start my next girls in the other room and move these ones their also. i really think its PH issues though and thats the sings of things also. i have one grow make it until week 5 of flowering healthy as heck, then i think the dolomite lime wore off and the PH dropped again. in all fair ive been messing around with different soils all of those grows, i am going back to peat moss mediums now on.. but will put new girls in the big room ive always used. these girls not have a ton of gnats from the roots soil so i want to keep them their for now until i get ride them. please post some pics if its not too much trouble as ive never seen that before but only heard about it. a pic will help big time. ill have to do some digging but ill figer things out i might have a idea on somthing and ill look threw my pics to see if thats the case.

ya bro things didnt work out over their it became BS and drama and i did like how i was getting accused of stuff and how i was talked down to and told i couldnt post other places.. i wont be at a place like that, so thats why i am not their and my threads names are changed. all kinds of people got banned and we all els where on the web.

yes i will get the pics up bro asap!

and wow yeah man you were always battling people with their opinions and shit, when were all just trying grow the best pot we can and live life , no need for drama and highschool arguments were all adults ya know,
give me a minute ill have the pics posted over here

P

ProblemChild760

my blue widow remember
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/bluewidow-1.jpg
then my homies plants

Offgassing from the tent cuhz....I promise...unless you have grown and finished in that tent.

I bought one of ebay annd it did the same shit...with flouros too. Its something in the paint of the poles and doesn't effect all strains.I was losing my mind over it.

Ill delete this bullshit after you message me and tell me what you think. I switched nutes, lights, fans, cleaned it....I freaked for a month or two bro...look at the exact similarities in leaf coloration and necrosis. Look at the tent in the pics...familiar? ?

http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/hydroffgass.jpg

First neon green
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/hydroffgass1.jpg

Then the necrosis
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/hydroffgass2.jpg

So I put new clones in....with new nutes...the new growth...neon green
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/hydroffgass3.jpg

Same shizer
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/hydroffgass4.jpg

From this in myy veg closet I run now
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/hydroffgass5.jpg

To this in the tent I tried to switch to
http://i1109.invalid.com/albums/h433/jaredg689/hydroffgass6.jpg

there ya go buddy hope this helps out

I

IrishBoy

mother fu*ker that dose look like it.. but Grow Lab is a big tent brand and theirs tons of grows in them, i am thinking it might be the plastic piping i put in the ducts to block light? its some flex pipe for a house gutter drain.

they do look a like. cool if i post these pics els where?

P

ProblemChild760

mother fu*ker that dose look like it.. but Grow Lab is a big tent brand and theirs tons of grows in them, i am thinking it might be the plastic piping i put in the ducts to block light? its some flex pipe for a house gutter drain.

they do look a like. cool if i post these pics els where?

im tewlling you its off gassing for sure kuhz i promise you! i wouldnt fuck with you man, and i havent seen your grow in a month and your still dealing with the same problem , its off gassing dude TRUST me, like i said if you have finished a grow in the tent then eliminate the plastic piping.if not then its something with the tent.. i dont care what your PH run off is, thats off gassing bro.. you got sum figuring out to do lol , i didnt have time to fuck around thats why i built my own, ive been smooth sailing since then besides some spider mites i got from a cut i took in, but no off gassing and weird looking yellow plants for no reason just green healthy plants... post these pics to help anybody dealing with this BS its not cool, at all for us growers and the fucked up thing is the off gassing is killoing us too but slower since we have a way stronger imune system then a plant

I

IrishBoy

im tewlling you its off gassing for sure kuhz i promise you! i wouldnt fuck with you man, and i havent seen your grow in a month and your still dealing with the same problem , its off gassing dude TRUST me, like i said if you have finished a grow in the tent then eliminate the plastic piping.if not then its something with the tent.. i dont care what your PH run off is, thats off gassing bro.. you got sum figuring out to do lol , i didnt have time to fuck around thats why i built my own, ive been smooth sailing since then besides some spider mites i got from a cut i took in, but no off gassing and weird looking yellow plants for no reason just green healthy plants... post these pics to help anybody dealing with this BS its not cool, at all for us growers and the fucked up thing is the off gassing is killoing us too but slower since we have a way stronger imune system then a plant

WTF thats crazy.. i had a feeling of that been going crazy lost 3 grows in a row and just screwed me hard core on my meds.

heres random pic from all 3 grows.

100 4390
100 4392
100 4393
100 4113
100 4066
100 4108
100 4341
P

ProblemChild760

DUDE THATS OFF GASSING GET THAT TENT OUT!!!!! i swear to you bro! dude its the tent! dogg get those plants out of that shit .. look at all the similarities you have gone through to the pics my homie posted for me, i went through the same shit and just like he did i was racking my brains for a month and a half.. i promise you dog on my grandmas grave that its off gassing from the tent

i always thought it was going away too because the new growth was green well it always will be because the off gassing occurs after the fact and it doesnt efect all strains man im telling you get that tent away from your grow

I

IrishBoy

yes i will get the pics up bro asap!

and wow yeah man you were always battling people with their opinions and shit, when were all just trying grow the best pot we can and live life , no need for drama and highschool arguments were all adults ya know,
give me a minute ill have the pics posted over here

by the way the beef wasnt with the members, just all kinds of drama i rather not get into it. it was because i was posting on other fourms and they didnt like it. started talking crap and i got pissed and said screw that BS

P

ProblemChild760

even ask mike dude i sent him an email a couple weeks back aftewr i found out what the problem was, i apolgized man i felt like a asshole... but he was happy i got to the bottom of it and you will be too once you get that tent out.. you will go back to growing primo dope again and everybody will be sucking you off cause you grow the best LED dope in the universe for real tho lol

I

IrishBoy

DUDE THATS OFF GASSING GET THAT TENT OUT!!!!! i swear to you bro! dude its the tent! dogg get those plants out of that shit .. look at all the similarities you have gone through to the pics my homie posted for me, i went through the same shit and just like he did i was racking my brains for a month and a half.. i promise you dog on my grandmas grave that its off gassing from the tent

i always thought it was going away too because the new growth was green well it always will be because the off gassing occurs after the fact and it doesnt efect all strains man im telling you get that tent away from your grow

for sure bro their gone, i have to move some stuff so it will be the weekend.. know whats funny things got better once i had my exhaust on full blast because it was moving the bad air.. i dont think it is the tent but that gutter drain i used for air ducts in the tent. i pulled it out.. its looks the same to me bro.. that sucks if that truly the case because that tent cost allot and made me lose allot of meds. really screwed me good. ive never lost a plant in my life expect from when its been that tent.. i am so pissed right now bro its not even funny. i lost 3 crops and one was 5 weeks into flowering. dude i was even blaming the lights.lol.. then i checked the run off of the soil and it was really low on the PH and i thought that was it for sure, but those pics man are the same things, i know in my head what exactly what it looks like and i got a flash back seeing some of those pics.

every one rep dude foe me please.. i owe you dog for the info

I

IrishBoy

even ask mike dude i sent him an email a couple weeks back aftewr i found out what the problem was, i apolgized man i felt like a asshole... but he was happy i got to the bottom of it and you will be too once you get that tent out.. you will go back to growing primo dope again and everybody will be sucking you off cause you grow the best LED dope in the universe for real tho lol

WTF? mike knew and didnt tell me? damn him.lol.. i am going to test this out bro, ill get a few extra cuttings i dont like grow them in my good room and throw 1 or 2 in that tent and see what happens?

P

ProblemChild760

dude no need to do a test seriously?? the proof is in the pudding.. if it is the gutter drain you will notice a diff with 5-7 days for sure! all yellowing will slowly dissaper i promise irish! if it gets worse or even stays the same its the tent! serious shit man.. take what you have out and put it in the good room and put your new cuttings in the death tent and the off gassing will start to effect your new plants within days..

i went through it and almost lost all my mother stock and veggers because of it and i was the same way you were, just luckly i have a homie that went through the same shit, i didnt even think twice once he posted those pix i was off to home depot buying wood and had them out of there the same night..

I

IrishBoy

dude its it for 100% sure just found a huge thread on this and its the same thing. dude i cant think you enough. man ive been going crazy looking at everylittle thing and its was the this.. i seen a ton of pics and a huge thread about this.

36904hut-seedlings-end.jpg

36904hut-seedling-beginning.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

http://i801.invalid.com/albums/yy293/mytuba333/2ps/Photo094_4_1_1.jpg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

http://i276.invalid.com/albums/kk39/BiGH3rBTr3E/Picture078.jpg

I

IrishBoy

this pic i found gives me the biggest flas back.. looks just like my girl
13507DSC00805-thumb.JPG

13507DSC00806-thumb.JPG

P

ProblemChild760

your welcome dude.. im glad your gunna get back on track and am excited to see what mikes lights can really do... yeah all those pics are it..i cant believe they even got to the flower stage..untill tomorrow.. im out peace man.. glad i could help you

Top Bottom