iropro (no name OEM) LED panel light 3 umol/j £60??

• Thread starter jmand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jmand

jmand

Is this bs? it is a no name LED not Samsung but the samsungs are 2.7 umol/j

I really like the look of this light as it is:
CHEAP (£65 inc p&p)
7 band (UV!, IR, two variants of RED)
switch from red to blue (for vegging and getting closer internodes)
VERY EFFICIENT the most efficient light I seen so far even more than the holy grail Samsungs at 3 umol/j
NO fan (I am worried as its right next to my head and already too loud :( )

down side

it is 40cm long and so is my tent so I am a little worried about it melting or conducting into the sheet over jacket of my grow tent...
Grow space is tiny 40cm x 140 cm

could be cheap crap as its no name and cheap... But I have had a lot of success before with cheaper versions of things.. I don't have the budget to spend over £100 on my new light. But the less the better.

jmand

jmand

interesting article and makes me sure I ant some uva in there...
I could supplement with a bulb and use another grow light without uv but I really do not want to cram more stuff into a tiny 40cm x 140cm grow space it would be so nice to have everything in one fixture...

also I thought I was looking to fill my space with 150w but thats not a good way to measure I think. So its more about the PPFD right??
because this puts out a decent PPFD if their specs are correct. And only uses 85w which is nice as I do not really want a big spike in my electricity.

jmand

jmand

same light rebranded

not particularly off putting as I know this is common even with bigger brands.

jmand

jmand

Mars Hydro are having a sale on or coming up soon with TS600 lights for 65 usd.
yeah I was checking them out... When looking at all the specs I jsut prefer this one as its got UV and I can change the colour tone for different effects on the plants also its super effecient. But thats if I believe all the specs it give!

Was looking at this samsung one with meanwell driver which also has UV seems cool ! The company seems a little bogus but at least there is a company the one I listed above is just sorta no name...
Its a bit out of budget but this is the samsung one £125: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284221772265

jmand

jmand

You think the difference is really worth paying extra for the samsung and meanwell?
Also it is smaller and has no fan so it will fit into my tiny grow space and allow air to move around it... Just worried about having that irpro one touching the inside of my tent...

jmand

jmand

Do you guys reckon that the cheap ones that claim to be samsung diodes are all fake??

£65!? for 90w

and £40!?! but only 65w.

jmand

jmand

anyway forget about it I got this one I just had a god feeling about it.. its got 24 IR and UV so I hope I will not need to supplement either end of he spectrum plus its very affordable and has many good reviews on youtube and amazon...
If its a dud will return!

Last edited:
jmand

jmand

Well anyway I got the fecida cr600 and its putting out 65000 lux at 80% about 30cm above the top plant, way brighter than my crappy led flood light and much cooler haha. Was £60 so pretty happy. Has 24 UV chips but they looks like totally off. Not even the normal dullness but just off. Maybe fake? Haha I am paranoid as I know the UV and IR LEDs are the most expensive so most likely the manufacturer would skimp on. Some of the panels had 1 IR and 1 UV!!!??? HAHA

TBH I like that its pulling air up through it with a fan because a panel would really slow down circulation in my tiny space. Would be worried of dead patches of air. Anyway now I'm looking at some seeds to make a mother plant and make clones... :-) I like haze.

Top Bottom