Irregular feed to my tables

• Thread starter FireFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FireFarmer

FireFarmer

Hey all so thank you in advance for any advice given here.
Currently I have a 3 table setup and am very new to the automation world. Two of the three tables are 3x6 and the final one is 3x3. I have 6 floraflex multiflow bubblers each on the 3x6 (24 plants a table at max capacity) and 3 multiflow bubblers on the 3x3 (12 plants max cap). My reservoir is a 44 gallon brute and I currently have a 1200 gph little giant submersible pump in the rez. When I went to test my lines yesterday with the first table closed it would just spritz out of the hoses connected to the bubblers on table 2 and 3. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can ensure that every bubbler has the same amount going through it? Pics and video enclosed of setup!

Irregular feed to my tables
Irregular feed to my tables 2
Irregular feed to my tables 3
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

That build is spectacular but as uneven as it is I would think that you would have to pump the feed up to the ceiling from the rez right to the middle of the room and then run it down to the middle of the bubbler rows.

FireFarmer

FireFarmer

That build is spectacular but as uneven as it is I would think that you would have to pump the feed up to the ceiling from the rez right to the middle of the room and then run it down to the middle of the bubbler rows.
Appreciate that! It’s taken a lot of work but has been a great learning experience! I was kinda leaning that way on bringing the line to the ceiling from the reservoir and then into the middle of the room but I wasn’t sure. Would you think doing a 4 way pvc piece with poly tube coming out of each of the ways to the table would work and create equal pressure and flow?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Appreciate that! It’s taken a lot of work but has been a great learning experience! I was kinda leaning that way on bringing the line to the ceiling from the reservoir and then into the middle of the room but I wasn’t sure. Would you think doing a 4 way pvc piece with poly tube coming out of each of the ways to the table would work and create equal pressure and flow?
That sounds like it would distribute more evenly, it's really just simple physics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom