Is Advanced Nutrients Worth The $$$??

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

I was at the local hydro store and one of the employees was telling me to step my game up and graduate to advance nutes. (currently using technaflora) I am a newbie and will be starting my 2nd grow in mid feb. I am pretty happy with the results so far from my first grow(2weeks left till harvest)

For those who have or currently using Advance Nutes have you noticed a considerable difference from your other nutes thst you have used in the past?
Is it worth the $500 I would have to drop to purchase it?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Definitely not. Advanced is a great way to spend a lot of money unnecessarily, if your results were good this time with technaflora then they'll only get better the more comfortable you get with using that line.

A lot of people on here use veg+bloom by hydroponic research which is probably one if the cheapest and easiest nutrients out there, I used it for a long time with amazing results and there are lots of users in this forum doing strong work with it.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I currently run technaflora and have been for over 4+ yrs now. I did get a grow/flower lineup of AN nutes from one of their reps to do a side by side, but I keep thinking why mess with something that's been yielding great results since ive started growing. so the bottles of AN have just been sitting on my shelf in my grow room collecting dust. other than that google the owner of An and you'll think twice about giving that fn assjockey any of your money.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I was at the local hydro store and one of the employees was telling me to step my game up and graduate to advance nutes. (currently using technaflora) I am a newbie and will be starting my 2nd grow in mid feb. I am pretty happy with the results so far from my first grow(2weeks left till harvest)

For those who have or currently using Advance Nutes have you noticed a considerable difference from your other nutes thst you have used in the past?
Is it worth the $500 I would have to drop to purchase it?
Stay with your current nute or another, ive use AN the whole line you can get same results using other product without pay the high cost of AN! I currently use BLUE PLANTET NUTRIENTS organic line , very effective & less than $150 delivered to your door

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have never ran Technaflora so I can't say anything bad or good about them.
Any nutrient will grow meds if you use them correctly.
I look at cost of nutrients per pound of finished product. As well as Ml per gallon or grams per gallon.
So far, Hydroponic Research is the cheapest nutes I have found yet. Super easy.
5 grams per gallon from veg to finish. It really is that easy.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I use some of the products purely because I can buy a bottle. Use nearly half then take it back for a full refund lol only joking. but I do like the ancient earth and the wet betty. I think they are the cheapest of the line and I can use them organically. Btw there is a 100% money back guarantee if your not happy.

jackwhite

jackwhite

So far im pretty happy with techna flora. my only complaint is the amount of mixing. its not a big deal but mixing in 5different products is a pain. i will say run with caution. i ran at 20%strength then 30% and so on.. I learned really fast to go very slow on the nute strength. i dont know what types of plants they grow that could toleralte 1100-1430ppm! my plants were burning at 200ppm in veg and 900 in flower but overall my buds are are looking good and great size

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
The quality of nutrients suitable to grow cannabis is typically in relation to the price but not as beginners might expect. Usually, the cheaper it is, the better it gets, whether it's "salts" for hydro, or your own compost mix for organic. And the more expensive it is, the higher its ability to cause problems, or do absolutely nothing useful whatsoever. That money is much better spent on material and equipment for your grow op.

ken dog

ken dog

Of course Advanced Nutrients is worth the money... But you need to use the whole lineup, including the microbes.

Listen to the nay sayers if you want, as the ones that posted here are particularly knowledgeable.... that said, I'd give it a shot and see if you like it.

Price is of no concern to me... I'm after quality.
That said, I use Amazon Prime, to ensure that they are all fresh... And as inexpensive as possible.

jackwhite

jackwhite

im going to order hydro research nutes! ive spent good $$ on top quality seeds &equipment. and after all my readings its about your seed genetics and lighting!
my 1st crop. starting flushing this thursday or friday. my trichomes are pretty milky and have only seen 1-2 amber so a few more days then doing a 3 day flush

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

Can't say I've ever used all of AN stuff. Mostly stick with there rhino skin but that about it. If you want to check out another nute company. Look at Green Planet. I ve been using them for a long time now. Good nutes and great price

Top Bottom