Is aeroponics better than DDS's system?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

What show and what city? I would love to take a look at this system of yours.

It will be in Long Beach next month. I was selling my company and the prospective buyers were going there. They could not get the funds all together by their deadline. If I can get paid for my next order I might be able to pull it off. I just had to pay for 100 tanks so I am real short on fun tickets. Ape told me I could put it in his shop so I might also do that if we can get together. Suerte JK

F

fido

hey lost ive always enjoyed checking out your threads when i get the time. what would you consider a big tree aero grow?

i dont know if your refering to my aero system (mythical system in the sky)but i also try and post what i learn as i progress from run to run. my last tree run may have not been as big as some trees but id say for the amount of light i had on them they didnt do bad.
ive only done 2 full runs attempting trees in HP aero so i dont think i can really say whether HP aero can reach 4lb trees yet, but this i know from just the 2 runs ive done in HP aero and from running lp aero trees many years ago, im certain aero can produce 2-3 lb trees because i wasnt that far from that on the last run and have reached it in the lp aero systems before.

i dont remember what your averaging from your system but are you seeing the numbers dd brings in. his runs i saw were great but i havent seen anyone using his system document and reach those same numbers.

would someone be kind enough to explain the meaning
of
hp aero
and
lp aero?
thanks alot in advance guys. im kinda new.

fido from philly

B

Bobby Smith

High pressure, low pressure.

High pressure is considered "true" aero, whereas low pressure is a catch-all for any system that has misters/sprayers, even thought they are almost always hybrids (incorporating DWC, NFT, etc.).

As an aside, that info could've easily been found by a Google search............don't give us Philly boys a bad name.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Is this the show?
Indoor Gardening Expo, Oct. 16-17, 2010. Long Beach, CA
:icon_spin:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Its gotta be the one.
Sunday is open to the public.
I really should be working on my room, but I am planning to check it out.

Top Bottom