Is any state limiting the amount a personal grower can store at home?

• Thread starter Newbelinginaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

As far as I can tell it is a gray area in Arizona. If I move I would have to transport at 2.5 ounces to be in the misdemeanor level or 1 ounce for no penalty.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

As far as I can tell it is a gray area in Arizona. If I move I would have to transport at 2.5 ounces to be in the misdemeanor level or 1 ounce for no penalty.
Michigan here - Law states 2.5 oz can be transported in your vehicle. It must be either in a locked container or in the trunk of your vehicle. 10 oz can be kept at home.

However, the smell of weed is no longer probable cause to search someone's property. If you're not doing anything to draw attention to yourself, it's slim to none that someone will be arriving with a warrant to conduct a search.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It is spelled out in Michigan: You can have 2.5 ounces on your at any one time, and up to 10 ounces at home. There is also a 12 plant limit, per household for recreational, and 12 per patient for medical.

EDIT: Oops, Grampa beat me to it.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

10oz limit but can grow 12 plants. I would have to give away 2/3 of my crop and I don't have that many friends.

Dye

Dye

I am in New York capital of the world, these idiots are clueless about most things, forget the weed biz ha ha ha
They have not decided on what you can grow yet. They held onto growing at home was illegal to the 12 hour of the negotiations.
Wall Street bells are ringing in my head all about the money. I would grow business as usual in the shadows.
Make seeds save your favorites, keep a low profile. Do not cross state lines, still a schedule one drug feds could bust you!

Last thing I trust or even listen too are man made laws! Just my humble opinion “mean no harm or fault,
For anybody who lives in a fault, but it’s all right ma, I am only sighing.”

S

sshortguy1

yes all states have limited plants CA OR & WA has a max of 6 AZ max of 12 with 2 adults there most states here won't allow cultivation unless you are a cardholder, so I just answered your question 12 maximum unless you have 2 adults there
ArizonaLegalSix plants in a household, or a maximum of 12 with two or more adults 21+

S

sshortguy1

I am in New York capital of the world, these idiots are clueless about most things, forget the weed biz ha ha ha
They have not decided on what you can grow yet. They held onto growing at home was illegal to the 12 hour of the negotiations.
Wall Street bells are ringing in my head all about the money. I would grow business as usual in the shadows.
Make seeds save your favorites, keep a low profile. Do not cross state lines, still a schedule one drug feds could bust you!

Last thing I trust or even listen too are man made laws! Just my humble opinion “mean no harm or fault,

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
yes all states have limited plants CA OR & WA has a max of 6 AZ max of 12 with 2 adults there most states here won't allow cultivation unless you are a cardholder, so I just answered your question 12 maximum unless you have 2 adults there
ArizonaLegalSix plants in a household, or a maximum of 12 with two or more adults 21+
He is asking about dry weight not plant count… try reading…

S

sshortguy1

I KNEW IT. Can't grow personally? If I was you I wouldn't be blurting it out on an open forum, It's things like that you are doing that is making it so hard to legalize as I see kids walking into businesses smoking the weed like reg cigarettes

S

sshortguy1

He is asking about dry weight not plant count… try readingI misread it you trolling a hole , I DIDN'T DISERVE THAT RUDE @SS REMARK, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DECENT TO SAY THEN STFU, why you trolls eat up these forums and start your shit? I didn't you start on me which wasn't called for in the 1st place, you can't be polite & courtial then i will ignore you I have better things to do than read b/s from haters

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Felony, state lines, and legal fees keep me flying right. I'm no hero for this.

Dye

Dye

I KNEW IT. Can't grow personally? If I was you I wouldn't be blurting it out on an open forum, It's things like that you are doing that is making it so hard to legalize as I see kids walking into businesses smoking the weed like reg cigarettes

You are a child yourself go get tucked in

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

I'm sorry, I am asking about stored in jars weight. Thanks

S

sshortguy1

can't sell it here if we wanted to it's too cheap in my state, my wife told me the amount you paid getting it to grow ran you about a year's amount of weed, don't need to smoke that much the older you get the more psychotic episodes you get from panic attacks & paranoia which never gotten in my early yrs in my late 20s

Dye

Dye

Why are you here Einstein, go wack off to a video game-you sound like you’re probably 12 go study and pick out your mask for school Monday to match the clothes your mother picks out.
Let the grown ups talk.

Top Bottom