Is any state limiting the amount a personal grower can store at home?

• Thread starter Newbelinginaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dye

Dye

Alvin bishop guitarist extraordinaire old okie boy.

F9C56989 4F98 4806 8D43 CD3D89FAC6B6

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Dam well I guess Im driving a little over the speed limit with the 2lbs dried and cured in my closet. Ha ha Oh well I guess the regulations will just have to go eat a dick now wont they? LOL 🤣😎

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

In CT with a med card 3 plants in flower 3 in veg 5 and 1 half Oz max and must be locked in a box, 1 Oz on your possession out in the world, and if they pull u over and smell it driving high is a dui.

Krispy420

Krispy420

I am in New York capital of the world, these idiots are clueless about most things, forget the weed biz ha ha ha
They have not decided on what you can grow yet. They held onto growing at home was illegal to the 12 hour of the negotiations.
Wall Street bells are ringing in my head all about the money. I would grow business as usual in the shadows.
Make seeds save your favorites, keep a low profile. Do not cross state lines, still a schedule one drug feds could bust you!

Last thing I trust or even listen too are man made laws! Just my humble opinion “mean no harm or fault,
For anybody who lives in a fault, but it’s all right ma, I am only sighing.”
You are the second person I have seen say that on this forum and as far as I can tell it simply isn't true. I pulled this right off ny.gov: ...

New Yorkers 21 years and older can grow up to six plants in their home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants), even if there are three or more adults over the age of 21 in the residence.

here's some more info I found with a quick google search

Cannabis in New York is legal for recreational and medical use. Adults aged 21+ are allowed to possess up to 3 ounces (85 g) of cannabis or 0.85 ounces (24 g) of concentrated cannabis. Adults 21 and older are allowed to possess up to 5 lbs individually in their own homes. In addition, home cultivation of up to three mature and three immature cannabis plants per individual will be permitted, with a maximum of twelve plants per household

Negotiations between the governor's office and the legislature over the final cannabis legalization bill were successful and the MRTA was passed in the New York State Assembly and Senate on March 30, 2021 by votes of 94-56 and 40-23, respectively.[2][3] Cuomo signed the bill into law the following day. On April 9, 2021, Marijuana-related criminal records in the state of New York which previously resulted in losses of jobs, homes and licenses were confirmed to have been expunged by the law as well.[5] Aside from driving under the influence, the NYPD no longer lists any other crime related to Marijuana.[24]

Has been legal to grow since april of last year as far as I can tell. If you have any reliable information or source that says otherwise please share it here but if not please stop spreading mis-information.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

In CT with a med card 3 plants in flower 3 in veg 5 and 1 half Oz max and must be locked in a box, 1 Oz on your possession out in the world, and if they pull u over and smell it driving high is a dui.
5.5 Oz is not leaving much room for error at 3 plant a time crops to chop. I guess the Arizona courts will be arguing about our lack of limit for awhile to match other state limits.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

You are the second person I have seen say that on this forum and as far as I can tell it simply isn't true. I pulled this right off ny.gov: ...

New Yorkers 21 years and older can grow up to six plants in their home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants), even if there are three or more adults over the age of 21 in the residence.

Cannabis in New York is legal for recreational and medical use. Adults aged 21+ are allowed to possess up to 3 ounces (85 g) of cannabis or 0.85 ounces (24 g) of concentrated cannabis. Adults 21 and older are allowed to possess up to 5 lbs individually in their own homes. In addition, home cultivation of up to three mature and three immature cannabis plants per individual will be permitted, with a maximum of twelve plants per household

Negotiations between the governor's office and the legislature over the final cannabis legalization bill were successful and the MRTA was passed in the New York State Assembly and Senate on March 30, 2021 by votes of 94-56 and 40-23, respectively.[2][3] Cuomo signed the bill into law the following day. On April 9, 2021, Marijuana-related criminal records in the state of New York which previously resulted in losses of jobs, homes and licenses were confirmed to have been expunged by the law as well.[5] Aside from driving under the influence, the NYPD no longer lists any other crime related to Marijuana.[24]

Has been legal to grow since april of last year as far as I can tell. If you have any reliable information or source that says otherwise please share it here but if not please stop spreading mis-information.
Wow, 5lbs in house for NY. Thats a lot of mason jars.

Dye

Dye

Not until a certain time period after the stores open, think about it they are going to let you grow at home before the stores open
Stores first then there’s a waiting period! Use logic one more thing do not ever tell me what to say pal again you are obviously a light weight. Grow your pot and announce to everybody I grow weed want to come see, have fun. Because now it’s legal I know everything seen your kind a million times dude. You are ignored lightweight!

Last edited:
Krispy420

Krispy420

Not until a certain time period after the stores open, think about it they are going to let you grow at home before the stores open
Stores first then there’s a waiting period! Use logic one more thing do not ever tell me what to say pal again you are obviously a light weight. Grow your pot and announce to everybody I grow weed want to come see, have fun. Because now it’s legal I know everything seen your kind a million times dude. You are ignored lightweight!
Why so defensive? I offered you information directly off of New York state's website as well as others and you continued to spout off non-sense with no source. I was relatively friendly and you were a total douche...see the difference? That is the kind of response I would expect from a teenager not a old-timer...I'm honestly kinda embarrassed for you dude...It was open ended debate with a invitation for a rebuttal because I was open to any information that I may have missed if it was from a credible source. Thanks for the ignore evidently you will be doing both of us a favor if you are incapable of having a remotely intelligent conversation.

rayi

rayi

Look at norml and a few others say 10oz maximum if you are not a grower. If your a grower you can store all that you grow yourself.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Look at norml and a few others say 10oz maximum if you are not a grower. If your a grower you can store all that you grow yourself.
Per norml web site Arizona law is below. I am not sure but "and up to 2 pounds" sounds like an upper limit but I am not sure. How it is written is confusing to me.

Voters in Arizona passed Prop 207, a statewide ballot initiative legalizing the possession, use, and commercial sale of marijuana for adults. Adults may cultivate up to six plants for non-commercial purposes in a private residence. The law took effect on November 30, 2020.

An adult may transfer up to 6 plants to another adult as long as there is no remuneration and the transfer is not advertised or promoted to the public

Producing more than 6 plants and up to 2 pounds of marijuana is a Class 5 felony, punishable by a minimum sentence of 9 months, a maximum sentence of 2 years, and a minimum fine of $1000 or a fine to exhaust the proceeds of the drug offense. If probation is granted after conviction for this offense, the offender will face a mandatory sentence of 240 hours of community service.

Producing between 2-4 pounds of marijuana is a Class 4 felony, punishable by a minimum sentence of 1.5 years, a maximum sentence of 3 years, and a minimum fine of $1000 or a fine to exhaust the proceeds of the drug offense.

Producing more than 4 pounds of marijuana is a Class 3 felony, punishable by a minimum sentence of 5 years, a maximum sentence of 7 years, and a minimum fine of $1000 or a fine to exhaust the proceeds of the drug offense.

AND THIS IS UNDER CONCENTRATES

Possession for personal use of more than five grams but less than 12.5 grams of concentrates is a petty offense punishable by a maximum fine of $300.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
yes all states have limited plants CA OR & WA has a max of 6 AZ max of 12 with 2 adults there most states here won't allow cultivation unless you are a cardholder, so I just answered your question 12 maximum unless you have 2 adults there
ArizonaLegalSix plants in a household, or a maximum of 12 with two or more adults 21+
OR is 4. Per household, regardless of how many adults residing there.

zoot

zoot

Virginia, 1 oz possession ok. Four plants, hidden from public view ok. And medical, wife and I are getting cards. Never thought it would happen in the south !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom