Is any state limiting the amount a personal grower can store at home?

• Thread starter Newbelinginaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Per PROP 206 in Arizona no storage (stash) limit mentioned as long as it is produced in house. Transporting has limits if moving and a PROP can be redefined so who knows. I sure don't.

S

sshortguy1

that depends on the state you're in Mo is 2 oz IL 2.5 oz been a cardholder for many yrs now but gotten into growing since legalized rec here, each state is different
Those possessing a state-issued license may possess the following: up to eight ounces of marijuana in their residence; up to one ounce of concentrated marijuana; up to 72 ounces of edible marijuana; up to six mature marijuana plants; up to six seedling plants; and up to three ounces of marijuana on their person. Those who do not possess a license face a fine-only misdemeanor for the possession of up to 1.5 ounces of herbal cannabis.

Last edited:
S

sshortguy1

I have seen earlier instead of asking is it hard to look it up? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I've been doing it for yrs for myself & others that couldn't do it themselves

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

I have seen earlier instead of asking is it hard to look it up? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I've been doing it for yrs for myself & others that couldn't do it themselves
Thanks, I looked for hours so far. Just thought because this is a grow site people would know how much of their grow they could store legally.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
WA - recreational growing is still illegal. every ballot that's been passed to legislature has been shot down. They love that vice tax too much. And fuckem for it. I'll die on this hill. Fuck a plant limit, if I'm operating safely and taking proper precautions to ensure my grows aren't a nuisance to the neighbors or hustling, I'm harming literally no one. WA is the only state lagging in this regard. They're convinced it'll spike crime, at least that's what they say. What they really want to avoid is people not paying taxes for subpar product sold in the bigger dispensaries while ensuring they kill off the boutique shops that actually sell respectable product.

There will always be a black market regardless. One can still catch $200/oz to the right buyer -- definitely ain't a legal transaction though.

oLd1

oLd1

Here in Missouri I scan have 6 plants 4oz. In possession.

Soon as I got my permit Law knew and told me to watch myself.

oLd1

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Soon as I got my permit Law knew and told me to watch myself.
take heed, everyone in legal states requiring permitting. the powers that be are paying attention and they won't give two shits if you're growing a half dead plant or a bunch of 1,000 plant greenhouses. when they choose to flip the other way, they'll come down on every single person in their database Schindler's List style.

Never admit guilt. Never talk to LEO. Getting a permit does both. Can't defend against prosecution when you sing before they even charge you. Operate illegally and you need not worry, so long you're on your game.

zoot

zoot

You know, the wife and I we’re going to get medical cards, now maybe we won’t.
Thanks for the warning 👍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In Cali local government can set their own rules for cultivation. Tehama county for instance, no indoor without waiver or permit and no outdoor period. And hoop houses and greenhouses are considered outdoors. Picked this place when I moved here 20 years ago. Had a CDL then So didn’t fuck with it. Don’t have one now. Story of my life lol. Oh well I’ll chance it! Good luck all!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The possession limits are probably uniform state wide.

Top Bottom