Is Anyone Actually Using Cch2o Netpots?

• Thread starter MrSlippery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrSlippery

New to DWC coming from ebb and flow, recently bought an undercurrent 32 to play with. It obviously came with all the pots, but I need to purchase more for the next batch of clones I cycle in.

I love the 2" deck concept because we clone in rockwool, but it seems like it would make clones from an aero that much easier too should we go that direction later. We plan on installing 2 or 3 more of these systems once we understand them, so regularity among the pots is a goal. The 2" deck also creates a level of quality control that is not afforded by just "eyeing" the growing medium every time.

So I'm curious if anyone is actually buying CCH2O netpots or if there is some common work around to get that feature, without getting charged 5 bucks a head.

I think throwing a 2" net pot in the bottom will not fix the issue, since it will basically just be loose in there and not supportive.

Any direction appreciated.

Mr Slipps

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

tie them down with zip ties.

it worked for me.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

I'm using the ones that came with the system. I need to purchase 8 more for cloning and will probably just buy them from CC to maintain consistency.

Top Bottom