Is anyone knows what is going on with my plants? (desperate)

• Thread starter Erne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
@ezenzyme (I believe) posted this, and i found it useful to use to get the info folks here like

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

That will help them help you best

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I bought 3 of the same meters and always read the same with every probe. They are cheap and almost always defective/don’t work.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
She’s hungry.

Erne

Erne

Im growing from seed. One is month other plant is7 weeks. Not tall around 20 cm.
Throw out that piece of junk meter in the soil for one. Go buy a blue labs soil ph tester for the soil ph and use lift the pot method to tell when it needs water.
for the light it’s easy. Get a lux app on your phone.
You think im overwatering thats why these leaves look like this??

Erne

Erne

Throw out that piece of junk meter in the soil for one. Go buy a blue labs soil ph tester for the soil ph and use lift the pot method to tell when it needs water.
You think im overwatering thats why i got this problem?

BFGinSC

BFGinSC

What are you feeding your plants? At first glance it looks like a potassium deficiency.

Erne

Erne

How much lux metter have to show me for best results

BFGinSC

BFGinSC

I've never used the GH ferts but would recommend a low strength organic all purpose fertilizer--something with numbers like 3-3-3 or similar. Or just use a 1-part veg formula from your brand of choice. I've had fine results with the General Organics grow formula but use what you have access to. Keep it simple when it comes to soil. Are you using coco?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Half strength of your line. Full strength of the calmag.
if that’s coco. Every watering. Same thing. 500 ppm range.
Ph 6.7 in.

Erne

Erne

I've never used the GH ferts but would recommend a low strength organic all purpose fertilizer--something with numbers like 3-3-3 or similar. Or just use a 1-part veg formula from your brand of choice. I've had fine results with the General Organics grow formula but use what you have access to. Keep it simple when it comes to soil. Are you using coco?
Allready you helping for me a lot, really thank you. Yes im using coco, but im not sure how often i need to give nutritions and when to give only ph water,same as how often i need to flush them to protect from salt build?same ÄŻ dont know how much water need to give so i not make overwatering, really sorry for my english but hope you can understand me.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Your not watering enough. Keep it moist. All the time. 80% moisture. Maybe not daily at this point but at least every other day you should be watering.

BFGinSC

BFGinSC

I'm not familiar with coco so I would take the advice of someone else. I had some problems with coco so I stopped using it and just use soil with a lot of compost and earthworm. Growing takes practice and mistakes. As to water, not too little not too much. Soil should be wet but not soggy. Roots get moisture, food, and oxygen from the soil so you don't want them to drown.

Erne

Erne

I really appreciate that you both help me a lot today. More people like u two. I order some stuff today to make growing easier thanks again for your help will let you know later, does it help me o i started from begining. Goodnight.

Billymgb

Billymgb

With coco you want to water till you get 20% run off and you give nutes each time you water and you can water a couple times a day, That is how I am feeding mine now and they love it. Good luck my friend,

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

just post the info dawg, i love playing pin the tail on the donkey but without proper info..........whats happened up in'till this point will tell the story of you plants, no info = blind guesses.,,,,,,,,,,

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks to me also like watering way to little. But info would help

Latest posts

Top Bottom