Is Growing Going The Way Of Big Pharma?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pass2TheLeft

It will when weed quits being easy to sell black market, which happens quickly after legalization. Nobody rips off breweries.
I think there will always be a element of scumbags looking out to rip people off to make money no matter what you do

P

Pass2TheLeft

Experienced smokers will tend to stick with the black market. Cheaper and better. Always will be.
My hopes for legalisation are there the weed will be graded and that you can choose quality at the moment people don't have a choice where I live and rubbish is worth as much as good

P

Pass2TheLeft

The other main point is the people that need it need access to it and not to be victimized for needing it or buying it or growing it

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My hopes for legalisation are there the weed will be graded and that you can choose quality at the moment people don't have a choice where I live and rubbish is worth as much as good

Nice theory but they are grading it now. Doesnt stop commercial and retail growers from cutting early and using nasty products.

And pretending if it is made in to concentrates it is fine.

also thc content and bag appeal are the deciding factors for price. Neither of those things are neccesarily true for the best weed. The best high.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The other main point is the people that need it need access to it and not to be victimized for needing it or buying it or growing it

This part I agree fully with. And if they would really let everyone out of jail for weed charges and let citizens alone to grow what they want i would support “legal” weed.

Instead i already dont register as a caregiver anymore.

P

Pass2TheLeft

Nice theory but they are grading it now. Doesnt stop commercial and retail growers from cutting early and using nasty products.

And pretending if it is made in to concentrates it is fine.

also thc content and bag appeal are the deciding factors for price. Neither of those things are neccesarily true for the best weed. The best high.
Where i come from the shittist looking outdoors goes for the same price as top quality indoors its a joke most the crap i see for sale here i wouldnt even dream of smoking it

P

Pass2TheLeft

This part I agree fully with. And if they would really let everyone out of jail for weed charges and let citizens alone to grow what they want i would support “legal” weed.

Instead i already dont register as a caregiver anymore.
Thats really sad bro have you seen any legalisation models that actually work around the world?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wait a year. In OR, WA, and CO, the legal weed is awesome. People now grow because they like it.

My wife went to colorado last year to visit her dad who was dying of cancer

She went to 3 recomended here and on rollitup dispensaries to find some smoke and edibles.

She paid a lot and tried all of it with her dad.

She said it was worthless. Barely got her high.

Honestly she is experienced but has low tolerance. She only needs a hit or two of our stuff for hours of high. And she cant even eat a quarter of her own muffins without ending up on a bad trip.

She wished we would have sent out mine for her dad.

Incidentally I know comercial growers in colorado. The son of a close family friend of mrs. Mmg works at a big grow there. He visited recently and shared both ways with us.

He wants our weed now.

We dont want his companies for sure. And it costs double of mine.

P

Pass2TheLeft

She went to 3 recomended here and on rollitup dispensaries to find some smoke and edibles.

Honestly she is experienced but has low tolerance. She only needs a hit or two of our stuff for hours of high. And she cant even eat a quarter of her own muffins without ending up on a bad trip.

Incidentally I know comercial growers in colorado. The son of a close family friend of mrs. Mmg works at a big grow there. He visited recently and shared both ways with us.

He wants our weed now.

Very interesting thank you for sharing

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

He wants our weed now.

I was in CO a year and a half ago, we bought weed, it was perfectly decent. When I but stuff here in OR and WA, some is meh, some is good, and a few have been awesome. I still prefer to grow my own.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats really sad bro have you seen any legalisation models that actually work around the world?

No.

All I see is the best weed and growers disapearing for a bunch of cash cropping noobs.

And a ton of very convincing marketing. Lol.

The industry is even selling more silly crap to new growers than ever before. Nutes, lights etc.

Like i said. The only reason to support it n my opinion is to stop arrests and hopefully get folks out of jail for posessing flowers.

And i agree it should be easy to get for everyone. But i have never been anywhere i couldnt the first day. I didnt realize it was a problem honestly.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was in CO a year and a half ago, we bought weed, it was perfectly decent. When I but stuff here in OR and WA, some is meh, some is good, and a few have been awesome. I still prefer to grow my own.

I think its like when we had a crappy black market connect. Great this time but bad the next 3 bags. Lol.

Pot luck effects should not be an issue for a retail store.

Everything gets me drunk every time at the liquor store.

P

Pass2TheLeft

No.

All I see is the best weed and growers disapearing for a bunch of cash cropping noobs.

And a ton of very convincing marketing. Lol.

The industry is even selling more silly crap to new growers than ever before. Nutes, lights etc.

Like i said. The only reason to support it n my opinion is to stop arrests and hopefully get folks out of jail for posessing flowers.

And i agree it should be easy to get for everyone. But i have never been anywhere i couldnt the first day. I didnt realize it was a problem honestly.
I agree with what your saying but here cannabis is incredibly hard to get most of the old growers have stopped and now grow pseudoephedrine for the manufacture of methamphetamine its wreaking our community

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I agree with what your saying but here cannabis is incredibly hard to get most of the old growers have stopped and now grow pseudoephedrine for the manufacture of methamphetamine its wreaking our community

I understand. Meth is making a comeback.

I wish you were here and could stop by. :-)

P

Pass2TheLeft

I understand. Meth is making a comeback.

I wish you were here and could stop by. :-)
Yeah its sad but true.
Unfortunately I live on the other side of the Pacific Ocean or else I drop n roll up a big fatty and have a coffee with you:)

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
It will when weed quits being easy to sell black market, which happens quickly after legalization. Nobody rips off breweries.

Idk about that. The Black Market is thriving in places like Cali and CO still. Not sure about OR or WA tho. Granted its mostly people coming to the state from out of state but its def still there and hasn't slowed down a bit.

Top Bottom