Is Growing Going The Way Of Big Pharma?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hdinkleman

I have done time but not for weed.

And we always had cops and rippers. Just tell no one and keep it hidden. Always been the cardinal rule. Still applies.

4 outdoor growers i know. One has a really nice greenhouse with good security. They were all ripped. The greenhouse family at gunpoint.

Legal weed means nothing. Still the wild west out there.

well if someone didnt have a big mouth someone wouldnt of found out.
i dont care if its legal of not, i dont tell noone about anything.
part of the reason its nice to share pictures and grow hournals on the forums.
when i do a good job i want someone to see it, because no one in real life does except my dog lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

well if someone didnt have a big mouth someone wouldnt of found out.
i dont care if its legal of not, i dont tell noone about anything.
part of the reason its nice to share pictures and grow hournals on the forums.
when i do a good job i want someone to see it, because no one in real life does except my dog lol

You are very wise indeed.

H

Hdinkleman

I think there will always be a element of scumbags looking out to rip people off to make money no matter what you do

yeah but when you are coming off of dope those thoughts turn into actions.
your normal run of the mill layman isnt going to act on impulses and commit crimes. its the ones that actually go out there and do dumb shit that need to be executed or thrown in jail for life

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Yeah they just have a blanket rule here no thc lol any in your blood and your busted if caught driving
Watch the LivePD show on Fri/Sat nights. The show would be a bust if it weren't for the never ending search for tokers. The states where it isn't legal at all, mostly Texas, Missouri, and South Carolina. They would be out of jobs if they didn't have the guys with a forgotten roach in their ashtray.

Latest posts

Top Bottom