Is it a boy?

• Thread starter DaniMari13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaniMari13

DaniMari13

Good day all, I’m Dani. I’m a newbie and first time poster and grower! I need help identifying if my plant is a boy or girl. I was given 3 plants as as a gift and have little knowledge except of the 3, two are Jamaican and 1 is a Kush. And to complicate things I don’t know which is which. I am currently down to 2 plants because 1 was definitely a hymaphrodite I got rid of. So two plants. One is larger and is starting to grow white hairs. I confident this ones female. The second plant has no white hairs but that could be because it’s a different variety that grows different. What is concerning me is that it looks like it’s starting to bud but the buds now are making it look male. Any help you can give me confirming this would be much appreciated!

Is it a boy
DaniMari13

DaniMari13

I added another photo. I also wanted to mention this plant also started to grow 3 leaves so I’m pretty sure it’s been stressed from what I’ve read. It started with 5 leaves but now only grows 3 leaf leaves. 🤦‍♀️

A89E429C F0DE 4025 912F 0ECB48084D26
basscaptain

basscaptain

I added another photo. I also wanted to mention this plant also started to grow 3 leaves so I’m pretty sure it’s been stressed from what I’ve read. It started with 5 leaves but now only grows 3 leaf leaves. 🤦‍♀️
maybe not a male now that I read your post.... your plant started and then reveg...... so it could be a girl .. need a better pic cause the 2nd 1 looks like it was maybe a girl then..
But my gut says no......... male..... can you post 1 more pic

DaniMari13

DaniMari13

maybe not a male now that I read your post.... your plant started and then reveg...... so it could be a girl .. need a better pic cause the 2nd 1 looks like it was maybe a girl then..
But my gut says no......... male..... can you post 1 more pic

basscaptain

basscaptain

male
sry it needs to go i'm sure your not looking to make a bean run

basscaptain

basscaptain

don't Give up run that 1 plant and get a few beans/seeds and start up a new run/grow

your in a good spot with alot oh people that will help you......

get to cracking

Latest posts

Top Bottom