Is it all in the drying and curing process?

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Great resources yes, but can you say that Jorge and Ed teach at Universities and are doctorates in their profession? :) I'm not saying it's Bugbee or bust, but when it comes to "science" it doesn't get more scientific than him and his school. The reason why he's so important is because for the first time the government is providing University level funding for this type of research. Never been done before with cannabis.

EDIT: I've heard/read Jorge say some outlandish things in comments on his YT videos as well. He's not a perfect source either.
Nah, no one is perfect ... and no one here is disrespecting Bugbee. Just saying, there's more out there than just one source. I'm glad you like him. I'm old so I prefer a book, and I have the latest editions from each of them. It's the younger (than me) crowd who YouTube. I have viewed a few things on there, but not much and not often ... but of the few things I have viewed, several were by Bugsbee.

H

hydrodreams

Step 1: Pick good genetics
Step 2: Pick good genetics
Step 3: Don't fuck up the good genetics with your growing and curing methodology

If this doesn't work, then pick better genetics.

Good genetics meaning in regards to the presence of terpens, right?

I mean there are cannabis strains that are really strong in effect but don't smell strong or especially pleasant at all.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Sorry my guy, but if you are not familiar with the good doctor, you might want to look him up. He is the opposite of bro science.

His testing is some of the best we growers have to work from. University testing specifically on growing cannabis.

Dark before harvest is bro science in the sense it is wrong, but it was a good hypothesis - it was just borne out to be wrong in testing. Those that do not adapt to new info from trusted sources - that's where bro science kicks in.
i wish my parents neighbor was pro cannabis , he was the lead science professor at a local collage, ran the horticulture department etc, just retired after 40 years, has always ran a 20 acre garden / fruit farm basically and rented the other 100 acres out to local farmers. he knew every pro and con of every herbicide / pesticide / nutrient basically everything, i can 100% guarantee he and Dr. Bugbee would be excellent friends / colleagues as far as the science goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom