Is It Bad To Have Yellow Flowers In Week 5

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

so i grew the plants rlly big.. 20g pots but coulda used 30g. anyways i didnt double trellis and that didnot come out well. so the row to the right that was watered started leaning the next dat toawrds the wall. giant colas crunshed small colas. anyways so i fixed the issue even for every row. but i had to not feed them for like 4 days during week 5 so they wouldnt get heavy from the feeding. these plants are 3x bigger than the ones that fell so trying to fix those would be a bitch, we even brought in an extra hand. we went threw like 2200ft of string tiring up buds. then my buddy did this thing with 10ft bamboos and helped alot but now we are just cleaning up collateral dallage and hanging up brnaches.. no branchess snaped at all.. but they went 4 days maybe 5 without water or food and leaves were yellowish.like its week 8. ive fed them them twice now around 1300ppm but i might go more, waiting to hopefully see color come back green in general. should i worry?

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Not really, What strain, and how many weeks flower is it?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Cut glues at 65 and your golden. I found my glues need heavy feedings. I personally do and have been for 3 yrs with glue, feed 1400ppm, water, feed 1400ppm, water, repeat.

palm eezy

palm eezy

Pics would help, not to be a downer but any yellowing 5 weeks in is unlikely to 'green up'. My glues look fat & ready for harvest at the end of 7 weeks, but I take them 9. I've had them produce frosty, tasty buds in all sorts of bad conditions, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Ive been running GG in RDWC for a year now and find it to be incredibly resilient, stretches like no other but does tend to flop, especially the intermediary branches. Almost a self-scrogger once you get the hang of it.. she's a beast. When I trim it I wonder why I grow anything else.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yellows would B a phos decline...don't quote me ...but flowers need p/k... But some strains have colors to their own...I've had an hawaii'n that had many colors in the flower regardless of feed...'modern' strains r pretty much predictable nowadays...
Cw

vangs

vangs

Cut glues at 65 and your golden. I found my glues need heavy feedings. I personally do and have been for 3 yrs with glue, feed 1400ppm, water, feed 1400ppm, water, repeat.
does your glue cut do well with co2?

vangs

vangs

Pics would help, not to be a downer but any yellowing 5 weeks in is unlikely to 'green up'. My glues look fat & ready for harvest at the end of 7 weeks, but I take them 9. I've had them produce frosty, tasty buds in all sorts of bad conditions, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Ive been running GG in RDWC for a year now and find it to be incredibly resilient, stretches like no other but does tend to flop, especially the intermediary branches. Almost a self-scrogger once you get the hang of it.. she's a beast. When I trim it I wonder why I grow anything else.
i no what you mean. my room was around 83f and she did so well, can take stress like no other strain. does your gg cut stretch alot in flower ?

Top Bottom