Is it cal mag deficiency?

• Thread starter miking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miking

miking

Hello i have 4 autoflower strain.they are 6 weeks old. I am using soil my soil is biobizz light mix. I am giving nuts since 3 weeks old. My nuts are biobizz bio grow bio bloom and topmax.i am using tap water and.i saw some signs on leaves but i didnt understand why?

You can see pics in attachment

Is it cal mag deficiency
Is it cal mag deficiency 2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Likely too much nutes. Tips and edges yellowing calcium locking out. Run fresh water through till clearish and check ec (ppm). Good to keep under 1.5 ec (750 ppm) in my opinion. And make sure when Water/feeding to achieve at least 10%-20% runoff to help clear out excess.

miking

miking

Likely too much nutes. Tips and edges yellowing calcium locking out. Run fresh water through till clearish and check ec (ppm). Good to keep under 1.5 ec (750 ppm) in my opinion. And make sure when Water/feeding to achieve at least 10%-20% runoff to help clear out excess.
I am already giving half dose nuts and my lower leaves yellowing. You can see pics on attachment

IMG 20200405 WA0003
IMG 20200405 WA0004
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Cant proceed without runoff ppm and ph. Could be lockout a while and she is eating her own leaves. First step is to wait till very dry and light pots then run fresh water through and see what comes out. Should record what you pour in and out every time to see trends in ppm amd ph.

Also overwatering (watering too often) can lock them up and then the nutes just build up because the plant cant uptake with always soggy roots.

visajoe1

visajoe1

what the hell is bio bizz. even their website doesnt say what it is, just calls it substrate. sounds like some hydro behaving medium

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

what the hell is bio bizz. even their website doesnt say what it is, just calls it substrate. sounds like some hydro behaving medium

I believe its like pro mix hp used to be. Just a starter charge added. Meant to be fertilized regularly.

They have an all mix with more nutrients and organic matter.

Top Bottom