Is it howdy nutey time?

• Thread starter Dadtallica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadtallica

Dadtallica

Hey all long time lurker first time poster...

It’s Officially one month old for Bruce Banner and Diesel! 🥳🎂Their younger sisters are five days behind. When should I start feeding any nutes or calmag? I have the FF trio.

Everyone is in a 4x4 with a Mars TSW2000 @ 75% and about 25 inches. Im using FFOF/Perlite at 70/30 with a worm castings thin top layer added about a week ago.

So far it’s been nothing but tap water and the last round was a couple days ago so they are about due. My tap is around 225 ppm and my runoff ppms are still well above 1900.

They’ve all done so well so far that I’m terrified to do anything which equals I haven’t really done anything. The FFOF and the light get all the credit.

I don’t want to fix what I have yet to break!

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Hey man looking really good, You can start feeding them nutes as soon as they hit veg, by your pics its safe to say you can begin right away, as for cal-mag its a must from start with coco, not so much with soil, but theres been studies suggesting we need to supplement cal-mag if using LEDS regardless of medium

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey man looking really good, You can start feeding them nutes as soon as they hit veg, by your pics its safe to say you can begin right away, as for cal-mag its a must from start with coco, not so much with soil, but theres been studies suggesting we need to supplement cal-mag if using LEDS regardless of medium
I run 200 ppm tap led lights and NO cal mag- always causes me issues just my experience

SSgrower

SSgrower

I ran this run 28 days until my Botnicare Cal/mag plus got here & I am in coco/perlite, now I wait on sex at day 9 of flower. They are all growing fine but a little curl down on my leaves today.

20210408 141545
Dadtallica

Dadtallica

Plants look healthy conflicting styles here, lol but I wouldn’t feed yet your soil mix seems to be doin the job so far - but like Marz mentioned when you do start slow
That’s where I’m at. So far I’m content with how they are. Unless feeding them will make some major immediate difference I’m going to wait til the ppms get a little lower probably. I think the worm castings was a nice booster.

XxHammer

XxHammer

As some others have said, I use CaMg from almost Day1 with my plants but that is also because I am using RO water. In your case, you are using tap water so they are likely getting that CaMg naturally.

Your plants are looking very happy and healthy. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. It looks like and sounds like you have a pretty solid plan on what to do. I say stick with it and keep up the good work :)

You are a decent bit ahead of me; I would love if you followed my Grow and gave any pointers you might have

Top Bottom