Is it illegal to transport mature cannibus plants?

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

I dont know if this is the correct forum to ask this in but in the state of california is it illegal to transport a 4' tall plant that hasnt budded yet? I am a med marijuana patient and have my papers.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I think you might want to ask your doctor and if theyre not sure i would contact your local law enforcement

D

DazedNconfussed

i think ill make that call from a payphone...........

R

Rolln J

yes if you have your paperwork you can in fact transport a 4' plant or 4" clones - just make sure you have your original paperwork with you.

S

smellychronic

yes if you have your paperwork you can in fact transport a 4' plant or 4" clones - just make sure you have your original paperwork with you.

yup. We got pulled over with 5 mother in the back of a truck. The officer was like what the fuck. Prop 215 biznatch

R

Rolln J

lmao - yeah that rocks - its a good feeling the first tme you get to whip out your card - I couldnt wait my first time - had my hand on my wallet - cop didnt even want to see my card when I told him I was medical and he looked like he wanted to cry!

D

DazedNconfussed

do you need a state card to be protected or does your dcotors persciption work the same?

stickyicky

stickyicky

your doctors prescription is all you need. No State card for me.

D

DazedNconfussed

on what grounds can they take it? Does anyone know if there is actually any written laws that deal with med patients transporting the plants? I would love to have a print out of an actual law or whatever to show a unedacated cop just in case....

E

ehole

personally i'd keep the non-emergency sheriff's office phone # in the cell in case you gotta call sarge or someone other higher up who may have a better grasp of what the law states

Top Bottom