Is it LED burn.. Please help

• Thread starter Yoyo2992
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Is it straight coco?

Are you measuring PH and ppm of runoff?

If straight coco you will need to adjust more like soil. I would suggest a 50/50 coco perlite in that size pot. Without it your gas exchange will suffer which is the huge benefit of coco.

Ill post a couple threads to help you understand. But they dont look to bad.

Have they been sprayed with anything?

What im seeing is leading me to think transplant stress or possibly fungus gnats.
I've never added pearlite to my coco. Usually when I do a coco grow I'm just running 1, or occasionally 2 plants in 7, or 10 cal containers. Interesting about the gas exchange. The next time I do one of those runs I'll add the pearlite. I'm always willing to try something new. Pearlite on its own is a great medium (Hempy buckets), so I know it can only help..50%?

Y

Yoyo2992

Hi aquaman and thanks for your replay i got alot of benefits reading your threads and posts🙏
Answering yor questions.
It is coco coir soaked in water with 150% dose of cal mag for 24h then i mixed it with perlite (30%).
I took readings for run off couple of times it was 5.8~6.1 and the ec spike only one time to 1.8 but i water them with plenty of water and get it back to 1.4 (my inflow water is 1.2 i water every day )
I haven't spread them with any things yet.. Do you think i should?
Just for info i hang 1 co2 exhale in my tent.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've never added pearlite to my coco. Usually when I do a coco grow I'm just running 1, or occasionally 2 plants in 7, or 10 cal containers. Interesting about the gas exchange. The next time I do one of those runs I'll add the pearlite. I'm always willing to try something new. Pearlite on its own is a great medium (Hempy buckets), so I know it can only help..50%?
Sounds good brother. Tag me in that i betting you will be haooy with the results .

Yeah you want 50% for sure

Y

Yoyo2992

Last Video and photos update for my girls.. What do you think?

IMG 20220511 084717
IMG 20220511 084738
IMG 20220511 084745
IMG 20220511 084804
IMG 20220511 084823

T

Topsrite

Thanks Paradiced for your reply.. Just wondering how i got light burn while my light is high and my dimmer is low and the lux meter indicates 10k... Maybe someone can clear it up for me.
Likely not light burn , but some imbalances in medium or chemistry of nutes. I’d ignore and keep going should straighten out. Also start using maxi series for it has a way of correcting issues.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi aquaman and thanks for your replay i got alot of benefits reading your threads and posts🙏
Answering yor questions.
It is coco coir soaked in water with 150% dose of cal mag for 24h then i mixed it with perlite (30%).
I took readings for run off couple of times it was 5.8~6.1 and the ec spike only one time to 1.8 but i water them with plenty of water and get it back to 1.4 (my inflow water is 1.2 i water every day )
I haven't spread them with any things yet.. Do you think i should?
Just for info i hang 1 co2 exhale in my tent.
I think just stay the course and give it a week to see if new leaves are also having issues because i feel like it was the transplant. Keeo an eye out for oests like fungus gnats.

The damaged leaves will not get better so dont judge by them and they will get worse and eventually die

Top Bottom