Hi
It is my first time to grow

My setup is
*4x4 tent vivosun
*Ac infinity 4inch fan with filter
*2 fan
*VIVOSUN fabric pot 5 gallon
*Coco coir buffered for 24h in water with 150% calmag dose mixed with perlite
Watering every day now with fertilizer using general hydroponics series and calmag at 1.2 ec and get run off about 250ml
*Growing 4 plants (triple g, sour diesel, lemon haze and power flower) all from seeds
*Current temperature is 24-27c RH 58~70
*Spider farm led Sf 4000 hang 24 inches above plants With dimmer sets to less than 40%
and my LUX meter showing 10k.
I got this issue with all 4 plants especially the power flower sativa from last week after i moved to final container and i increased the light. Started to show on new growth.
Is it led burn please help
Is it led burn please help 2
Is it led burn please help 3

My question is it lught burn?! But my light is 40%and my lux is 10k or is it something else.. Please help me out... Thanks everyone

Is it led burn please help 4
Is it led burn please help 5
Is it led burn please help 6
Is it led burn please help 7
Is it led burn please help 8
Is it led burn please help 9
Is it led burn please help 10
Is it led burn please help 11
Is it led burn please help 12
Is it led burn please help 13
P

Paradiced

Sure looks like light burn. A more established led grower is likely to chime in though. Nice and green otherwise šŸ‘

Y

Yoyo2992

Thanks Paradiced for your reply.. Just wondering how i got light burn while my light is high and my dimmer is low and the lux meter indicates 10k... Maybe someone can clear it up for me.

Y

Yoyo2992

I did GFLU,raised the led to the ceiling of my tent almost 32 inches now.. Checked the run off still within limits only 300+.. Planning to flip to flower soon and can't decide do i increase light intensity or notšŸ™„
thanks though for ur reply

D

Dugplug

Hi
It is my first time to grow

My setup is
*4x4 tent vivosun
*Ac infinity 4inch fan with filter
*2 fan
*VIVOSUN fabric pot 5 gallon
*Coco coir buffered for 24h in water with 150% calmag dose mixed with perlite
Watering every day now with fertilizer using general hydroponics series and calmag at 1.2 ec and get run off about 250ml
*Growing 4 plants (triple g, sour diesel, lemon haze and power flower) all from seeds
*Current temperature is 24-27c RH 58~70
*Spider farm led Sf 4000 hang 24 inches above plants With dimmer sets to less than 40%
and my LUX meter showing 10k.
I got this issue with all 4 plants especially the power flower sativa from last week after i moved to final container and i increased the light. Started to show on new growth.
View attachment 1242727View attachment 1242728View attachment 1242729View attachment 1242730
My question is it lught burn?! But my light is 40%and my lux is 10k or is it something else.. Please help me out... Thanks everyone
Looks to be a slight deficiency

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
more than likely from watering too frequently..
whatā€™s your temp and humidity?
whatā€™s your watering practices?

Y

Yoyo2992

Temprature ranging 24-27 RH 58~70
I started to water once a day after i moved all the girls to final container 5 gallon fabric pot(1 liter inflow, 250ml run off)

Y

Yoyo2992

Don't you think the ec will spikes up if i don't water daily.. I am doing frequently fertigation method and my medium is coco coir mixed with perlite, what i understand from reading aquaman thread it is impossible to over water in in coco

P

Paradiced

Don't you think the ec will spikes up if i don't water daily.. I am doing frequently fertigation method and my medium is coco coir mixed with perlite, what i understand from reading aquaman thread it is impossible to over water in in coco
A long as when you do water you soak it good. To where water is flowing out the bottom not as concerned with the shot volume at 5% media volume. Just water it good. You should be able to keep your EC in check no problem as long as you're not running a super high EC.
2 gallon pot you'll have to water every day, several times in a high tuned environment. Now 3 gallon pots I believe you could get away with one watering a day if you soak them good and gave them extra runoff. You can pull it off without automated irrigation without hand watering a zillion times a day.
The larger the grow media volume the fewer the irrigation events. I have one room with 7 gallon fabric pots 30-70 . During peak flower hit em four times a day. That's under high pressure sodium. I do smaller parts if I was running LED lights. Rambling šŸ™„

P

Paradiced

Sorry I've been sampling the product I had it in my head that you were in 3 gallon pots. I don't know what to say LOL sorry about that. It's still relevant up there though thanks.

Y

Yoyo2992

Thanks Paradiced.. "Soak them good"
I will keep it in mind.
By the way I'm guessing my problem is low feeding becaus of fault apera pc60 (ec-ph meter) . The device was showing me high numbers. I cross check it with new one the different was 250 micro cemence. Tried to calibrate it but it is keep showing wrong measurements in ec.
So i feed the ladies with correct ec now and i increased my light to 60% with my light hang 30 inches above them... šŸ¤ž

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is it straight coco?

Are you measuring PH and ppm of runoff?

If straight coco you will need to adjust more like soil. I would suggest a 50/50 coco perlite in that size pot. Without it your gas exchange will suffer which is the huge benefit of coco.

Ill post a couple threads to help you understand. But they dont look to bad.

Have they been sprayed with anything?

What im seeing is leading me to think transplant stress or possibly fungus gnats.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Threads you may benefit from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom