Is it my ph or roots? Please help!!

• Thread starter Poundcake818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poundcake818

Poundcake818

Hey guys. Just trying to figure this one out. Doing a lot of research cannot find much. I currently feed my Kush mints At around 5. 7-5.8PH. I am in 88 inch big mama rockwool cubes. I’m currently using salts.

I’ve been doing this for several years and I have never seen this before. This is the first time I’ve used big cubes. And I’m wondering if there’s something inside of it causing the plant to react this way. Is there anything I can do to change this? I’m only in week one.

Ty
Poundcake

CubanFlex

CubanFlex

What's your feed look like and how often? Do you measure run off?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Those temps are to cold for the plants to transport nutrients effectively. I would start there

Ezlyfe

Ezlyfe

Are the leaves shiny that have the damage? Broad mites leave very similar looking damage but the leaves have a waxy almost glossy effect. It is hard to tell in your pics what the true colour and appearance is without a more natural light. But if I were you I would use 60 x's magnification and have a look under some of those leaves

Poundcake818

Poundcake818

Are the leaves shiny that have the damage? Broad mites leave very similar looking damage but the leaves have a waxy almost glossy effect. It is hard to tell in your pics what the true colour and appearance is without a more natural light. But if I were you I would use 60 x's magnification and have a look under some of those leaves
Not glossy at all. I thought it could be russet it broad mites. But I don’t think it is. No gloss.

7CBD3F24 5B24 440D B513 8521B4D7BAF0
AF1B41E6 FD20 45D4 BE76 8BEB6B206C00
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What type of system are we talking about flood and drain? can you add pics in natural light of the whole plants. I'm leaning towards PH but thats with little to no info. I would not rule out pests but it seems pretty uniform unlike pests. Its looking like a resipiration issue and the cause idk. kinda thinking root issues due to PH issues but again more info please.

Y

YourStepDad

Test your TDS after they’ve been watered . Looks to me like light burn . How close are the lights and what wattage ? It’s one of 2 things nute burn from salt build up or light burn .

Latest posts

Top Bottom