Is It Ok?

• Thread starter MikeZombie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MikeZombie

Hello im new here and very new to growing i was just wondering if this clone is doing ok? Ive had it for about 3 months and it doesnt really seem to be growing anymore its been this exact way for about a couple weeks toa month.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What kind of light? What strain? Are you letting the soil dry out between waterings?

M

MikeZombie

Its Blue Dream, 12 hours on and off of light amd yes i usually feel the soil with my fingers to see if its dried out.

G gnome

G gnome

Its Blue Dream, 12 hours on and off of light amd yes i usually feel the soil with my fingers to see if its dried out.

Do u want the truth? Or do u want someone to tell ya what u wanna hear?

How long have u had the light cycle on 12/12?

M

MikeZombie

Yeah the truth honestly i feel like its bad :( and ive had it like that for like 2 weeks now

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah the truth honestly i feel like its bad :( and ive had it like that for like 2 weeks now
It looks like absolute shit.

When the lights r supposed to be off....is it completely dark in ur grow rm?

Also, thats not any blue dream i ever seen.

Looks like u been growin it w a 60w incandescent light bulb.

G gnome

G gnome

It looks like absolute shit.

When the lights r supposed to be off....is it completely dark in ur grow rm?

Also, thats not any blue dream i ever seen.

Looks like u been growin it w a 60w incandescent light bulb.
But...u already knew it wasnt good...that why i asked if u want the truth.

M

MikeZombie

I already kinda knew had a feeling
Its the first time i ever try to grow but i got it at a dispo i bought it as a clone.
Nd yeah it is dark.
In your opinion should i just throw it out or what should i do?

G gnome

G gnome

I already kinda knew had a feeling
Its the first time i ever try to grow but i got it at a dispo i bought it as a clone.
Nd yeah it is dark.
In your opinion should i just throw it out or what should i do?
Idk....u either gotta start growing it right or toss it.

M

MikeZombie

Its a 75w flood light probly the worst i coulda done but i had it outside a while back but its legit hot af where i live so i had to bring my plant inside and its all i had

G gnome

G gnome

Its a 75w flood light probly the worst i coulda done but i had it outside a while back but its legit hot af where i live so i had to bring my plant inside and its all i had

If thats what ur planning on using then just throw the plant in the garbage.

I dont care how hot it is outside its way betyer than a floodlight. Ppl grow great outdoor pot in the hotyest of climates. I know a guy on here who grows outside in 115+ degree temps and does well.

G gnome

G gnome

How hot r we talkin?

Top Bottom