Is It Ok?

• Thread starter MikeZombie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah its totally wasted your time and effort bro

Grab it by the bottom of the stem and look away and yank it and start again bud.

.starting again will catch that failure using the right lights..just ask bud and youll b set straight..

Cheers max

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@MikeZombie I would have to agree with the fellas that have been trying to help you out. Yank her and start over.

I'm thinking your in the desert somewhere. Are you wanting to grow indoors or out? Lets start there.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I have chores to tend to, will check in later to see if the OP of this thread is still wanting help or if he followed advise and yanked the plant.

If he is gonna give it anutha shot he needs some direction , I will be glad to help.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i agree,if you still want to make a run of it got to have better lighting,those 150 watt led bulbs at the home depot are cheap,they are hot as hell but blister out the light,i notice ther been some defoliation going on there too,so the plant has seen better days,if them 2 tops are still plyable,clone them and have 2 plants instead of one

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Cloning her before tossing her is great advice. The new growth doesn’t look too bad and at least then you can start from scratch.

Just take your cuts and toss them in a solo cup of water. Make your cut at a diagonal and put it on a windowsill indoors with decent daytime light. Once you see bumps you can plant it in soil or whatever medium you plan to use. Change the water out every 2 days or so. Should see bumps in about a week.

But yeah get a better light at the very least if you are going to grow indoors. Even a few cfls would be better than what you are using. That floodlight puts off mostly heat. There’s lots of cheap LED lights you can get. Maybe check craigslist or whatever to find one on the secondary market. HID would be preferred but you may not have the setup to combat the heat from those so it just depends on your setup and how much cash you’re willing to spend. But hey you’ve gotten this far so you might as well do it right the next time ;-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Cloning her before tossing her is great advice. The new growth doesn’t look too bad and at least then you can start from scratch.

Just take your cuts and toss them in a solo cup of water. Make your cut at a diagonal and put it on a windowsill indoors with decent daytime light. Once you see bumps you can plant it in soil or whatever medium you plan to use. Change the water out every 2 days or so. Should see bumps in about a week.

But yeah get a better light at the very least if you are going to grow indoors. Even a few cfls would be better than what you are using. That floodlight puts off mostly heat. There’s lots of cheap LED lights you can get. Maybe check craigslist or whatever to find one on the secondary market. HID would be preferred but you may not have the setup to combat the heat from those so it just depends on your setup and how much cash you’re willing to spend. But hey you’ve gotten this far so you might as well do it right the next time ;-)
i agree,hell i took a 3 bulb bathroom light fixture,the kind over your sink and took some roofing flashing made a hood and hard wired it with romex about 5ft long to a male end,then bought 3 ceramic sockets and i can burn 150 watt led bulbs with it total of 6 bulbs,hot though ,shit they are really good come winter,lol,all it cost me was the male pigtail adapter,i was remoldling the bathroom anyway,mama wanted a fancy light in there hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh wow you made your own Growing Rack. That’s awesome. Very cool setup bro.
ya im a cheap bastard,that ceiling fan light has the ceramic sockets already ion it,the light i made from bathroom light had plastic sockets,the went to the curb hahahah,i never knew there was a specail switch for lights till recently,when i geared all this shit up for them clones,i went home depot looking for a 2 bulb 2ft t8 light ,obselete they told me,they sell the bulbs ,but all there lights are led now,so a 2ft 2 bulb led light was 80 bucks,so you see were this is going,yep back to the getto hahahh i picked up 4 of these led bulbs,package said,60w100w150watt led bulb natraul lighting,cant remember the kelvin and shit,but them bitch make you put glasses on aint lieing hahah,so i put them bitchs in the fixture you see,hell ya let there be light,so said cool walked off looked at the temp gauge in the house ,said 83 ,im cool wit that grow ois in a utility room no ac just forced air moving,sit down got on here and was talking and looked up at temp gauge,that bitch was at 99 and it only been a few minutes,so i rush out there turn them bitchs off,guess what they led alright,but them hoes get hot,i grabbed one and it grabbed back hahaha,so come in and ask mama to read that fine print on the bulbs,she does and then says you dumb ass,im like what,said you got to have a switch that has all 3 60,100,150,im like shit glad i wasnt stoned and was paying attention,the lights were 6in from tops hahah

Ina

Ina

Who said floodlights?:)This one is 200w,daylight nice for veg.I dont even have to use something white on the walls....I also love to use cheap things(for veg there is so much cheap opportunities!!) and my lights are usually not "grow".Talking mostly for veg.And because they are not specified for growing I like them to be powerful at least.:)LED bulbs are fantastic and so many k temperatures, combinations and wattages!What exact floodlight 75w did you use? because I was using 50w 6400k for small plants and they were looking very well by my opinion,really short.....I also dont have ventilation(one computer fan was moving the air and I was keeping them open as long as I can,it is..temporary grow that must be unwired,they are intended for outdoor).So about your floodlight Is it some kind of LED floodlight?75w real?Your plant could be cloned or just leave it outside on the sun and improve you watering.Why kill it,it doesn't look so bad?
img_4833-jpg.794053

Top Bottom