Is It Possible??

• Thread starter Justadad1999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justadad1999

Justadad1999

Morning Boys & Girls.. Happy 4th to all...

Was wondering.. Is it possible that some of my ladies are "budding" and the other ladies are vegging? Out of 8 supposedly ladies of skywalker kush, starting as clones from the dispensary, 2 are in heavy budding! Started em indoors then moved em to my makeshift greenhouse.

How in the world can some be budding and the rest vegging? They are almost 3 months old now.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Maybe the dispensary is shady and they have multiple mothers from seed?
Some weren't as well developed in the roots and we're shocked from the transition to outside?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yes absolutely possible. Og can be picky with light changes.

Justadad1999

Justadad1999

started off 18light/6dark with grow light as new clones inside house end of January, then transferred to outdoor makeshift greenhouse April 22. Been there since. Will try to add Pics.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Was wondering.. Is it possible that some of my ladies are "budding" and the other ladies are vegging? Out of 8 supposedly ladies of skywalker kush, starting as clones from the dispensary, 2 are in heavy budding! Started em indoors then moved em to my makeshift greenhouse.

How in the world can some be budding and the rest vegging? They are almost 3 months old now.
Yes probably what is happening is where you have them situated in your outdoor area one of them is getting morning and afternoon sun and the other one is getting more shade. It will probably be fine it is just going to be a little behind

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

They will probably wind up finishing at the same time but the Late Bloomer will have smaller flower.

Justadad1999

Justadad1999

Got Pics..1st 2 are girls budding. Supposed to be same strain. Skywalker Kush. Back 4 started as clones Jan 28, 2 front girls and both girls in black tubs all bought n started same day Feb 27

20170705 173054 resized
20170705 173059 resized
20170705 173120 resized
20170705 173107 resized
20170705 173045 resized
20170705 173104 resized
20170705 173039 resized
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Yes 2 in center for sure
Wow you're not going to see any small flower with those. Could be that they got mixed up somewhere down the road. But could also be the shade thing because if they are waking up later and going to sleep earlier that could change things.

Justadad1999

Justadad1999

Got Pictures now. Located under post "Is it possible?"

Justadad1999

Justadad1999

Ok boys n girls, look at my post titled " Is it possible?". You will see pictures there.
Look at 2 ladies in center of greenhouse that are budding and help tell me about when they should be harvested.

Don't ask me how they are budding cuz I have no idea as to why (open to opinions). Lol

Any ideas? Thanks

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

They look great! You have a ways to go. get a microscope and check them their triclones.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ok boys n girls, look at my post titled " Is it possible?". You will see pictures there.
Look at 2 ladies in center of greenhouse that are budding and help tell me about when they should be harvested.

Don't ask me how they are budding cuz I have no idea as to why (open to opinions). Lol

Any ideas? Thanks
My guess would be that they were set straight outside from 18/6 and the light change shocked them into flower.

C

CannaCurious

I would go with what @DrMcSkunkins said. That looks like a classic situation where you put your plants out too early with out supplemental lighting, or the fact that you reduced your day light hours so quickly they went into bud. Based on the structure and look of your leaves your other plants are in re-veg too. That is what they are shooting out 1 pedal leafs like that.

Very surprising that they are all the same strain.... Looks like several phenos. As they grow out I recommend if they buds are not setting right to go in and do a little pruning and cut out a lot and let the other flourish. I have done this before when I started doing guerrilla patches. Have had workers do it too. Should be fine, if its a real og and your bud structure is like that on the other two plants I would say you have 4.5-7 weeks left on them, but use a scope to check your trichomes...

Justadad1999

Justadad1999

Appreciate the feedback! Makes me wonder though, cuz the 2 in the black tubs are supposedly the same strain as the 2 in the front, started as clones at the same day but look at the growth difference. The 2 in the rear and 2 in the center were started 1 month earlier. Why would only 2 of the 1st 4 be budding when they are not supposed to be different? All are supposed to be Skywalker Kush.
thanks for everyone's input.

Latest posts

Top Bottom