Is it still a Seedling??

• Thread starter 4HydrogenAtoms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4HydrogenAtoms

4HydrogenAtoms

So how do you officially recognize that your seedling isn't A seedling anymore?

TortureKill

TortureKill

I would say after 3-4 weeks the plant is no longer a seedling. Vegative growth rates increase rapidly after the first month

4HydrogenAtoms

4HydrogenAtoms

Kool, well the first "True leaves" (cotleydons) have begin to turn yellow and I presume will fall off shortly. I was asking this because I'm soon going to switch my (CFL) 26watt/1750 lumes to a (MH)200watt/3880 lumens. Pretty much doubling the lumens for the veg growth. :::::////:::::

Thnx again!

L

LUDACRIS.

Kool, well the first "True leaves" (cotleydons) have begin to turn yellow and I presume will fall off shortly. I was asking this because I'm soon going to switch my (CFL) 26watt/1750 lumes to a (MH)200watt/3880 lumens. Pretty much doubling the lumens for the veg growth. :::::////:::::

Thnx again!

The cotledons are not the real "first true leafes" true leafes come after the cotleydons. Most people refer to the cotleydons as seed leafes.

(good luck)
:)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Have you given the lil ones their first dose of Nitrogen?

4HydrogenAtoms

4HydrogenAtoms

Nope, Just Water... I Do Have 4 Bottles of Flora Hydroponics Nutrients???.. My Friend Left Me These Along with the 2 seeds.

Ludacris: When Should I Begin to Mix In these Nutrients?? (Mind you i Am not using any pH Balancer. Im Sticking with the Sink Water.

I Do Have A Question Though That No One seems to want to answer for me... I Live In the US. And Would Like to get more seeds, But The Sites i have visited Dont ship to the US Or Requires me to Input a Med. Cert. Patient Number. And Dr. Name... Confusing the hell out of me.
But Im Looking for Auto- Just so i can get my smoke on man...

L

LUDACRIS.

Nope, Just Water... I Do Have 4 Bottles of Flora Hydroponics Nutrients???.. My Friend Left Me These Along with the 2 seeds.

Ludacris: When Should I Begin to Mix In these Nutrients?? (Mind you i Am not using any pH Balancer. Im Sticking with the Sink Water.

When your seedlings are about 2.5-3 wks old start feeding them at 1/4 strength and gradually up it week by week to a 1/3 then 1/2 strength and so on just keep ane eye on the plants and how they are doing with coping with the nutes. It really depends on the N.P.K of vegging nute you use. I use a 24/8/16 and thats strong for vegging so i never go full strength on this a 3/4 dose is as far as i go at about week 6 before i flip them to flowering nutes and then same again. Start at 1/4 strength and build it up from there. You will soon get the hang of things once tested. Its always better to go light on nutes as you can always add more but cant take it back out again.

Ok you should really test the ph of your tap water as i have done and mine is a perfect 6.5ph so thats what i use (always feed plants with water at room temp to avoid shocking the roots).

I Do Have A Question Though That No One seems to want to answer for me... I Live In the US. And Would Like to get more seeds, But The Sites i have visited Dont ship to the US Or Requires me to Input a Med. Cert. Patient Number. And Dr. Name... Confusing the hell out of me.
But Im Looking for Auto- Just so i can get my smoke on man...

(my answers are now in your question above).

Have you tried

http://www.nirvanashop.com/

I always use thier seeds and have been a happy customer for many years.

CHRIS.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom