Is it that hard to get info

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Once again,I agree with you. All I can say is sorry. And I'm sure you're right,its probably coming from other areas of frustration. As far as what you said about 5 gal.pots I was going to do 5 gal.pots & do 2 under light but had decided to do four 3 gal.small plants under light. If you think four is too much even with the 3 gal.then I'll do 2 or 3 under light.
To be honest, I know why you want more plants but just do 2 in 5 gallon pots. And try to run the same strain.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

If you notice he is not even on the page anymore. He got what he wanted and is moving to another site now or will just come back when he has more questions.
I know it doesn't mean much but I am sorry & know I was an asshole. And I haven't moved on. This is the only site I use & always has been because I like the ppl. & always found them helpful & it informative. Last yr was my 1st indoor grow & when I joined the forum & as I said I felt I guess more guided is the only way to put it & more ppl.walked me thru. But I know it's not ur guys job to hold my hand tho. But anyways it was about me not you guys & I shouldn't have taken it on the forum. But I haven't moved on nor am I.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Hello tuna I too am sorry you feel like that. What I do is ask google my question first, most times it will have an answer from this fourm. Anyways thats how I do it and it seems to work.
What’s funny about you saying that usually when ever you google questions this site comes up with results in the search lol

Anthem

Anthem

I know it doesn't mean much but I am sorry & know I was an asshole. And I haven't moved on. This is the only site I use & always has been because I like the ppl. & always found them helpful & it informative. Last yr was my 1st indoor grow & when I joined the forum & as I said I felt I guess more guided is the only way to put it & more ppl.walked me thru. But I know it's not ur guys job to hold my hand tho. But anyways it was about me not you guys & I shouldn't have taken it on the forum. But I haven't moved on nor am I.
You are cool guy. It just gets hard for people because they basically see about the 10 to 15 questions reposted every single week. It kind of burns everyone out. Good Luck with your grow!!!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
do the math. if you look for an app called light meter and use it at the canopy and see what light is there and draw a line around the area with enough light to flower (google how much you need, but like 60k) make sure you are measuring where the canopy would be at flower. then imagine the plant big and full and will it fit? i say two will fit. so to me, it is not a choice thing, it is a fit thing. the 5 gallon lets one plant grow a bit bigger and use your space.

you can find threads here on this.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

To be honest, I know why you want more plants but just do 2 in 5 gallon pots. And try to run the same strain.
I could do that. I already have the 3 gal.fabric pots bought & paid for tho & have already spent quite a bit on seeds,soil,nutrients,pH kit,heating mat,ect... May not seem like alot but I'm in process of buying car & my girl isnt particularly thrilled about me spending money on this. I'm doing for personal not to sell. Last yr. I started of in rapid rooters & threw straight into the 3 gal.pots. I suppose I could start them in something small then get the 5 gal.when I have a lil extra cash.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

You are cool guy. It just gets hard for people because they basically see about the 10 to 15 questions reposted every single week. It kind of burns everyone out. Good Luck with your grow!!!
Thx, I get it. And I do appreciate the advice from all you guys.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

do the math. if you look for an app called light meter and use it at the canopy and see what light is there and draw a line around the area with enough light to flower (google how much you need, but like 60k) make sure you are measuring where the canopy would be at flower. then imagine the plant big and full and will it fit? i say two will fit. so to me, it is not a choice thing, it is a fit thing. the 5 gallon lets one plant grow a bit bigger and use your space.

you can find threads here on this.
K,Will do. I have 5 gal.buckets but I'd rather try & get ahold of them in the fabric pots.

Top Bottom