Is it time to flip to 12/12

• Thread starter Haydar1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

She looks super happy! That nice even fertilizer mix with some seaweed/kelp is doing the trick! I wouldn't change a thing until you're at least 2-3 weeks into the 12/12 cycle.

I'm sure you'll get a nice harvest with some big fat nugs! I prefer to overgrow my scrog a little bit like yours. I'd definitely look into adding another layer of netting about 6-8 inches above your current net. She's going to be a beast! That'll prevent your big fat nugs from falling over eachother. Those big bushy tops are going to turn into come chunkers
You really made me happy!! This is my first grow and I'm nervous all the time of doing something wrong ,I can't put another netting due to space and configuration of my first screen , will see what happens next , I just flipped it to 10 light/14 dark hours , its like this due to electricity constraints here , I think in a week or 2 I'll be able to run 12/12 , should I keep it under MH HID light now? Or change it to HPS? I have a strong chinese 400 watts 3000k led light too which I'm not using , would it do the trick or it's safer to stay with the HPS?

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Unless that led is as big as your grow area,don't use it..it won't cover.theres no reason to flip lights back to 12/12..I run 11/13 myself.looking great
It's a very strong big led projector with 8 COBs each is 60 watts , it covers the entire area , but it's not something special for growing just normal 3000k led projector , would it be better than MH or HPS?

02trueblue

02trueblue

Hmm that 10/14 light schedule should definitely have them flowering. I've never personally tried EXTRA dark time, but i don't see why it wouldn't work lol keep us updated!

I'd just stay with the HPS. Tried and true, although not the most efficient

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Just an update , switched to flowering Feb 15th , the time was 10 light/14 darkness , now I switched to 12/12 and yesterday I gave my first flowering fertilizer , I have 0-0-50 powder K which I add to another high P fertilizer to make my flowering fertilizer , but noticed that the K powder won't dissolve in water or increase the TDS , is that normal?
I remove some leaves every couple of days to keep most of the buds exposed to light, should I defoliate more?
20200304 013736

Top Bottom