Is it time to flush?

• Thread starter Slaya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slaya

Slaya

It’s week 7 4 days in i feed it once every two days. So should I feed them one more time in two days and then start flushing? How long should I flush for, I’m using nutrients and promix. Looks like they just stopped sprouting new hairs and most of them have turned reddish. What’s the best way to tell if it’s time? And how long?

Is it time to flush
Is it time to flush 2
Is it time to flush 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that’s decision you’ll have to make to flush or not, it’s best to just lower the nutrients to a minimal, you really should have a jewellers loop, etc.
than when you know when your gonna chop down and your last watering which would be at least 3 days before chopping down can be just plain cold water.

Slaya

Slaya

that’s decision you’ll have to make to flush or not, it’s best to just lower the nutrients to a minimal, you really should have a jewellers loop, etc.
than when you know when your gonna chop down and your last watering which would be at least 3 days before chopping down can be just plain cold water.
What am I looking for with the loupe?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What am I looking for with the loupe?
you would be looking at the trichomes/ the resin glands on the buds, the trichomes your looking at would have a small stalk with a round head on top,?when newly formed the bubble will have a clear see through look to it as it matures the clearness goes away and it becomes whiteish or milky coloured with some becoming orange/reddish which is a sign the plant is ready to be chopped..
if you need to make a decision without looking at trichomes than you have to go by the hairs which have turned to a red/brown colour but are not really sticking up but are more like laying on the bud plus id at least wait till 8 weeks and 3-4 days to guess chopping.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you would be looking at the trichomes/ the resin glands on the buds, the trichomes your looking at would have a small stalk with a round head on top,?when newly formed the bubble will have a clear see through look to it as it matures the clearness goes away and it becomes whiteish or milky coloured with some becoming orange/reddish which is a sign the plant is ready to be chopped..
if you need to make a decision without looking at trichomes than you have to go by the hairs which have turned to a red/brown colour but are not really sticking up but are more like laying on the bud plus id at least wait till 8 weeks and 3-4 days to guess chopping.
watch your watering they don’t need as much now, you could probably skip a day or maybe not as much at once.

Slaya

Slaya

watch your watering they don’t need as much now, you could probably skip a day or maybe not as much at once.
I
Ah ok, thanks for going in depth. I just bought one from Amazon and it will be here before next watering so we will see. I fed them well today and from what people are telling me I should probably go easy next feeding. My friend wanted to skip it and start flushing but I want to feed it atleast 3 times in week 7 for maximum yield potential

Top Bottom