Is it time to harvest ?

• Thread starter pastraze5432
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pastraze5432

pastraze5432

Hello I would like your opinion on my plant red poison auto sweet seeds, the leaves are all starting to turn yellow but some pistils are still white, is it time to harvest or should I leave so that the entire pistils are getting orange?
Thankks 😁

Is it time to harvest
Is it time to harvest 2
Is it time to harvest 3
Is it time to harvest 4
Is it time to harvest 5
Eledin

Eledin

Green poison + unspecified purple pakistani kush auto. Sweet seeds is one of my favorite banks! I thought about buying this strain but I didnt think it was gonna be as purple as it showed in the picture, I was wrong it looks very nice. Cant you check the trichomes?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Green poison + unspecified purple pakistani kush auto. Sweet seeds is one of my favorite banks! I thought about buying this strain but I didnt think it was gonna be as purple as it showed in the picture, I was wrong it looks very nice. Cant you check the trichomes?
I bought some seeds of that "Ultimate Purple" one. I wouldn't mind this one in a reg/photoperiod too.....

pastraze5432

pastraze5432

I’d wait. Crazy looking coloration, too. 🤩

OP, is that what it’s supposed to look like? What’s the parentage (other than Durban, I assume)?
No, it's supposed to be a little lighter, but I love the colour and that's probably because I overwatered it. 😁

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
The trichs look like it's not ready yet, but they're not strong close-ups. If this thing leans that much Sativa.......even with the Kush....I'd go by smell too, and the way the whole plant is acting. It would be nice to wait another 7, 10+ days.....

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
No, it's supposed to be a little lighter, but I love the colour and that's probably because I overwatered it. 😁
I don't know if overwatering gives purple color. Cold is more likely to do it. Either way....don't overwater. ;)

You got a nice, unique plant going on here. Let it finish right and you could have something special.

pastraze5432

pastraze5432

I don't know if overwatering gives purple color. Cold is more likely to do it. Either way....don't overwater. ;)

You got a nice, unique plant going on here. Let it finish right and you could have something special.
Yes then I think it's the cold because in the outdor where I grow red poison the temperatures don't exceed 25 degrees on a sunny day and in the morning it's 14 dégrées but I didn't know that the cold could influence the colour of the plant thank you 😁 this plant is very resistant to bad weather, there was a week of rain in a row, and despite that every bud looks like a candy 🤩

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yes then I think it's the cold because in the outdor where I grow red poison the temperatures don't exceed 25 degrees on a sunny day and in the morning it's 14 dégrées but I didn't know that the cold could influence the colour of the plant thank you 😁 this plant is very resistant to bad weather, there was a week of rain in a row, and despite that every bud looks like a candy 🤩
It's probably mostly genetics, but ch8lly weather can definitely bring out purples.

Eledin

Eledin

Cold and high fluctuations in temperature during the light and dark circle. Even if its not very cold in their dark cycle if its way hotter during the light cycle these kind of strains show more those colors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom